My research interests include coding theory, cryptanalysis, code-based cryptography, lattice-based cryptography and side-channel attacks. Now I am focusing on the practical aspects of post-quantum cryptography and fully homomorphic encryption.
- 2019. Some cryptanalytic and coding-theoretic applications of a soft stern algorithm. Advances in Mathematics of Communications. 559-578.
- 2019. Solving LPN Using Covering Codes. Journal of Cryptology. 1-33.
- 2019. On the Asymptotics of Solving the LWE Problem Using Coded-BKW With Sieving. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. 5243-5259.
- 2019. Decryption Failure Attacks on IND-CCA Secure Lattice-Based Schemes. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 565-598.
- 2019. A novel CCA attack using decryption errors against LAC. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 82-111.
- 2019. A new birthday-type algorithm for attacking the fresh re-keying countermeasure. Information Processing Letters. 30-34.
- 2019. A Key Recovery Reaction Attack on QC-MDPC. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. 1845-1861.
- 2018. Ouroboros-E: An efficient Lattice-based Key-Exchange Protocol. IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory. Proceedings. 1450-1454.
- 2019. Improved decoders for p-ary MDPC.