- (2022). Reduced physiological plasticity in a fish adapted to stable temperatures. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 10 pages.
- (2021). ‘Aerobic scope protection’ reduces ectotherm growth under warming. Functional Ecology. 11 pages.
- (2021). Striped catfish (Pangasianodon hypophthalmus) use air-breathing and aquatic surface respiration when exposed to severe aquatic hypercarbia. Journal of Experimental Zoology – A (JEZ-A). 11 pages.
- (2021). Predator presence affects activity patterns but not food consumption or growth of juvenile corkwing wrasse (Symphodus melops). Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology. 11 pages.
- (2020). Rapid-warming tolerance correlates with tolerance to slow warming but not growth at non-optimal temperatures in zebrafish. Journal of Experimental Biology.
- (2020). Low potential for evolutionary rescue from climate change in a tropical fish. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 33365-33372.
- (2020). Behavioural lateralization in a detour test is not repeatable in fishes. Animal Behaviour. 55-64.
- (2019). On the observation of wild zebrafish (Danio rerio) in India. Zebrafish. 546-553.
- (2019). Brain cooling marginally increases acute upper thermal tolerance in Atlantic cod. Journal of Experimental Biology. 1-5.
- (2019). Are model organisms representative for climate change research? Testing thermal tolerance in wild and laboratory zebrafish populations. Conservation Physiology. 11 pages.
- (2018). CTmax is repeatable and doesn't reduce growth in zebrafish. Scientific Reports. 1-8.
- (2022). In the heat of the night: the role of hypoxia on coral reefs.
- (2019). Behavioural traits correlate in zebrafish (Danio rerio) selected for high and low upper thermal tolerance .
Letter to the editor
- (2018). Oxygen- and capacity-limited thermal tolerance: blurring ecology and physiology. Journal of Experimental Biology.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2022). Paths towards greater consensus building in experimental biology. Journal of Experimental Biology.