My PhD project is a part of the research project CityFreight: Freight logistics in sustainable cities. The project aims to provide public authorities with a toolbox for realistically evaluating major decisions that would make a city more energy efficient and sustainable in terms of freight transportation. My main research interests lies within the governance of energy transitions, with sustainable transport and mobility as a particular area of interest. I focus on public coordination of climate policy, and the role of cities in contributing to global climate governance.
GEO 222: Sustainability in an Urbanising World
- (2022). Governance challenges for urban logistics: Lessons from three Norwegian cities. Environmental Policy and Governance.
- (2021). Byenes rolle i arbeidet med bærekraftsmålene.
- (2022). Stakeholder involvement for sustainable urban logistics.
- (2022). Bridging understandings of sustainable freight transport.
- (2021). Governance solutions for sustainable urban logistics.
- (2021). Governance challenges for sustainable urban logistics: lessons from three Norwegian cities.
- (2022). Bridging perspectives of sustainability.