- 2019. Impact of fish protein concentrate on apparent viscosity and physical properties of soy protein concentrate subjected to thermomechanical treatment. Journal of Food Engineering. 34-43.
- 2019. A novel approach to determine optimal protein texturization conditions - A critical moisture level with increased effect of temperature on viscosity reduction in the rubbery state. Journal of Food Engineering. 66-75.
- 2018. Effect of amino acid, pH and mineral salts on glass transition and ﬂow behaviour of soy protein concentrate. International journal of food science & technology. 1425-1433.
- 2018. Alternatives to water-plasticization in the fish feed extrusion process – reduced drying costs and improved physical pellet quality.
- 2017. Alternatives to water-plasticization in the extrusion process – reduced drying costs and improved physical pellet quality.
- 2018. Thermal and rheological properties of fish feed protein ingredients.