- 2021. Perceived consequences and worries among youth in Norway during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- 2021. Are the voices of parents heard? A scoping review of satisfaction in parenting programs. Evaluation and Program Planning.
- 2020. Foster parents' experiences of using child mental health and welfare services in Norway: Associations with youth, placement, and service characteristics. Child & Family Social Work. 1-11.
- 2020. Forsvarleg bruk av telefontolking i barnevernet? En studie av barnevernsarbeidarar og tolkar sine erfaringar. Tidsskriftet Norges Barnevern.
- 2019. Explaining the intention of dental health personnel to report suspected child maltreatment using a reasoned action approach. BMC Health Services Research. 14 pages.
- 2019. Change in Mothers’ Perception of Well-being and Distress following Treatment of Child Conduct Problems. Journal of Child and Family Studies. 1059-1070.
- 2018. Why are they reluctant to report? A study of the barriers to reporting to child welfare services among public dental healthcare personnel. Health and Social Care in the community. 1-9.
- 2018. Services according to mental health needs for youth in foster care? - A multi-informant study. BMC Health Services Research.
- 2018. School competence among adolescents in low-income families: does parenting style matter? Journal of Child and Family Studies. 2285-2294.
- 2018. Reasosns for reporting suspicion of child maltreatment and responses from the child welfare- a cross sectional study of Norwegian Public dental health care personnel. BMC Oral Health. 1-10.
- 2016. Experience with suspecting child maltreatment in the Norwegian public dental health services, a national survey. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 626-632.
- 2015. Frykten for barnevernet. En undersøkelse av etniske minoritetsforeldres oppfatninger. Tidsskriftet Norges Barnevern. 80-96.
- 2015. Exploring mental distress among immigrant mothers participating in parent training. Children and Youth Services Review. 10-17.
- 2015. Ethnic disproportionality in the child welfare system: A Norwegian national cohort study. Children and Youth Services Review. 26-32.
- 2013. Can Parent Training Alter Parent Practice and Reduce Conduct Problems in Ethnic Minority Children? A Randomized Controlled Trial. Prevention Science. 52-63.
- 2012. Parent Training Among Ethnic Minorities: Parenting Practices as Mediators of Change in Child Conduct Problems. Family Relations. 101-114.
- 2012. Adherence to Brief Parent Training as a Predictor of Parent and Child Outcomes in Real-World Settings. Journal of Children's Services. 165-177.
- 2011. Recruiting ethnic minority groups to evidence-based parent training. Who will come and how? Children and Youth Services Review. 351-357.
Popular scientific article
- 2014. Tannhelsepersonellets rolle for å oppdage barn utsatt for mishandling eller omsorgssvikt. Tidene. 28-31.
- 2021. Vi søker kommuner som ønsker å bidra til kunnskapsbaserte tiltak for flyktningfamilier. Fontene.
- 2018. Frykt, forhandlinger og deltakelse: Ungdommer og foreldre med etnisk minoritetsbakgrunn i møte med den norske barnevernstjenesten .
- 2018. Detection of child maltreatment, the role of dental health personnel – A national cross-sectional study among public dental health personnel in Norway.
- 2011. Parent Management Training - Oregon Model: Intervention effects on maternal practice and child behavior in ethnic minority families.
Academic literature review
- 2018. Zippys venner (2. utg.). Ungsinn. Tidsskrift for virksomme tiltak for barn og unge.
- 2018. Kunnskapsoppsummering og klassifisering av tiltaket Kjærlighet og grenser (2. utg.). Ungsinn. Tidsskrift for virksomme tiltak for barn og unge.