- (2023). The ANeED study – ambroxol in new and early dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB): protocol for a phase IIa multicentre, randomised, double-blinded and placebo-controlled trial. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience.
- (2019). Serum Potassium Is Associated with Cognitive Decline in Patients with Lewy Body Dementia. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 239-253.
- (2017). Accuracy of clinical diagnosis of dementia with lewy bodies versus neuropathology. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 1139-1152.
- (2015). Associations between cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers and cognition in early Untreated Parkinson's Disease. Journal of Parkinson's Disease. 783-792.
- (2011). CSF amyloid beta 38 as a novel diagnostic marker for dementia with Lewy bodies. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. 160-164.
- (2008). Neuropsychiatric correlates of cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers in Alzheimer's disease. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. 559-563.
- (2008). Frequency and Case Identification of Dementia with Lewy Bodies Using the Revised Consensus Criteria. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. 445-452.
- (2019). Biomarker and pathology studies in neurodegenerative cognitive impairment .
Academic literature review
- (2016). Cognitive decline in dementia with Lewy bodies: a 5-year prospective cohort study. BMJ Open. 7 pages.
- (2011). Biomarkører i spinalvæske ved demens. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2235-2238.