- 2021. A test of local adaptation to drought in germination and seedling traits in populations of two alpine forbs across a 2000 mm/year precipitation gradient. Ecology and Evolution.
- 2020. Plant traits and vegetation data from climate warming experiments along an 1100 m elevation gradient in Gongga Mountains, China. Scientific Data. 15 pages.
- 2020. Next‐generation field courses: Integrating Open Science and online learning. Ecology and Evolution. 3577-3587.
- 2020. From a crisis to an opportunity: Eight insights for doing science in the COVID‐19 era and beyond. Ecology and Evolution.
- 2019. The handbook for standardized field and laboratory measurements in terrestrial climate change experiments and observational studies. Methods in Ecology and Evolution.
- 2018. How Norway went SoTL.
Popular scientific lecture
- 2020. Workshop for å utvikle undervisningsopplegg på forskningen vår om fjellplanter og klimanedringer på faglig pedagogisk dag ved UiB.
- 2019. Learning by Doing and Reflection: the Redesign of an Alpine Ecology Field Course.
- 2018. Trait Shifts affect Ecosystem Carbon Exchange under Climate Change in Alpine Grasslands .
- 2018. INCLINE: Indirect climate change impacts on alpine plant communities.
- 2020. PFTCourses Elevational Gradient and TransPlant Experiment, Gongga Mountain, China.
Popular scientific article
- 2018. Vi har gitt fjellplantene nye, kjipe naboer i sommer. Plantepressa: blogginnlegg på forskning.no av botanikere ved Norsk institutt for naturforskning.
- 2021. Norsk hosepine.
- 2020. Forsker Grand Prix.
- 2020. Resource allocation in plants under different climatic conditions.
- 2020. Functional trait shifts along temperature and precipitation gradients in the light of trait driver theory.
- 2019. INCLINE: Indirect climate change impacts on alpine plant communities.
- 2018. biORACLE - A safe haven for new students leading to better learning.
- 2018. Plant functional traits as predictors of ecosystem carbon fluxes across climatic gradients in alpine grasslands.
Website (informational material)
- 2021. Course report on “Integral projection models from population ecology in climate change studies”.