- (2021). Er sprøyta tett? Integritetstesting av sprøyter i sykehusapotek. Norsk Farmaceutisk Tidsskrift. 29-24.
- (2020). Low-Intensity Sonoporation-Induced Intracellular Signalling of Pancreatic Cancer Cells, Fibroblasts and Endothelial Cells. Pharmaceutics. 1-17.
- (2019). Intracellular signaling in key pathways is induced by treatment with ultrasound and microbubbles in a leukemia cell line, but not in healthy peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Pharmaceutics. 1-17.
- (2014). Molecular mechanisms of nutlin-3 involve acetylation of p53, histones and heat shock proteins in acute myeloid leukemia. Molecular Cancer.
- (2014). Evaluation of the effects of clinical diagnostic ultrasound in combination with ultrasound contrast agents on cell stress: Single cell analysis of intracellular phospho-signaling pathways in blood cancer cells and normal blood leukocytes. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings. 1186-1190.
- (2018). Investigation of protein signalling pathways activated by sonoporation in cancer.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2013). Ultrasound combined with microbubbles modulates signal transduction pathways in blood cells. 2 pages.
- (2013). Sonoporation: the hurdles that need to be surpassed. 2 pages.
- (2019). in vitro optimisation of sonoporation conditions in pancreatic cancer.
- (2019). Molecular mechanisms of sonoporation in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC).
Academic literature review
- (2019). Immunoliposomes in acute myeloid leukaemia therapy. An overview of possible targets and obstacles. Current Medicinal Chemistry. 5278-5292.