- 2019. Patients’ quest for recognition and continuity in health care: time for a new research agenda? Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- 2019. Beyond autonomy and care: Experiences of ambivalent abortion seekers. Nursing Ethics. 2135-2146.
- 2018. Women's experiences when unsure about whether or not to have an abortion in the first trimester. Health Care for Women International. 784-807.
- 2018. Walking on a tightrope - caring for ambivalent women considering abortions in the first trimester. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 4192-4202.
- 2017. Sexual activity and functioning in women treated for gynaecological cancers. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 400-410.
- 2016. Researcher-researched relationship in qualitative research: Shifts in positions and researcher vulnerability. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. 12 pages.
- 2016. Nurses’ role and experiences as group-leaders in a group intervention for women after gynecological cancer. Open Journal of Nursing. 239-247.
- 2016. Identifying needs: a qualitative study of women’s experiences regarding rapid genetic testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in the DNA BONus Study. Journal of Genetic Counseling. 182-189.
- 2015. Shyness and openness - common ground for dialogue between health personnel and women about sexual and intimate issues after gynecological cancer. Health Care for Women International. 1255-1269.
- 2015. Midwifery students first encounter with the maternity ward. Nurse Education in Practice. 243-248.
- 2015. Fatigue and quality of life in women treated for various types of gynaecological cancers: a cross-sectional study. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 546-555.
- 2014. Undervisning og veiledning i gruppe for kvinner behandlet for underlivskreft. En hjelp i rehabiliteringen? Vård i Norden. 10-14.
- 2014. Education and counselling group intervention for women treated for gynaecological cancer: does it help? Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 112-121.
- 2013. Living in a changed female body after gynecological cancer. Health Care for Women International. 14-33.
- 2012. Living through gynaecological cancer: three typologies. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2626-2635.
- 2010. Life beyond cancer: women's experiences 5 years after treatment for gynaecological cancer. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 799-807.
- 2001. Lærerikt og utfordrende, et skritt videre mot målet som ferdig sykepleier. En evalueringsrapport om Prosjekt overta avdeling i 2. studieår ved sykepleierutdanningen ved Diakonissehjemmets høgskole. .
- 2014. Seksualitet i et kvinnehelseperspektiv. Temadag: Sex når livet endrer seg .
- 2012. Samliv, sex,kropp og selvfølelse etter gynkreft. 2 dagers helgeseminar for unge kvinner behandlet for underlivskreft .
- 2010. Å leve i spenninga mellom livsmot og redsel for tilbakefall. Kvinners erfaringer fem år etter behnadling for underlivskreft.
- 2017. Researching lived experiences of pregnant women who considered having, or not having, an abortion in the first trimester. On the basis of Max van Manen's Practical Phenomenology of Life-World Existentials.
- 2017. Rehabilitering etter behandling for underlivskreft -en integrative review.
- 2016. Women's life conditions after gynaecological cancer -an integrative review.
- 2016. Kvinners endra kropp og seksualliv i etterkant av underlivskreft. Konsekvenser for helsepersonell. .
- 2013. Education and counselling group intervention for women treated for gynaecological cancer:Is it helpful for the women's process? .
- 2013. A nurse-led education and counselling group intervention for women treated for gynaecological cancer: Is it helpful in the rehabilitation process.
- 2010. regaining the familiar body after surviving gynaecological cancer.
- 2009. Living beyond cancer: Balancing between xourage and anxiety. Women's experiences five years after treatment for gynaecological cancerhttps://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/pon.1594.
- 2007. Cancer as a lifechanging process. .
- 2019. Pregnant and ambivalent. Experiences of women and health personnel in the decision-making process.
- 2011. Livet etter underlivskreft. Kvinner sine erfaringar fem og seks år etter behandling for kreftsjukdom.
- 2013. Fatigue in Women Treated for Various Forms of Gynecological Cancers. Psycho-Oncology. 216-217.
- 2019. Gravid og ambivalent - Kvinners og helsepersonells erfaringer i beslutningsprosessen.
- 2017. Å leve med tungpust - et samarbeidsprosjekt til nytte for pasient, pårørende, høgskole og praksis.
- 2016. Pregnant and ambivalent - Norwegian women’s experiences when ambivalent in the decision-making process in the first trimester .
- 2016. Like a spider in the web. The nurse`s role in palliative care.
- 2016. Genetic testing at the time of diagnosis - Women's experiences when offered genetic testing immidiately after receiving a diagnosis of breast- or ovarian cancer. .
- 2014. Nurse's role and experience as a group leader in an interventiom for women after gynaecological cancer .
- 2014. Dialogue about sexual and intimate issues between health personnel and women treated for gynaecological cancer. .
- 2013. Fatigue in women after gyaecological caner.
- 2011. Rehabilitation of women following treatment for gynaecological cancer: A randomized controlled study - A description of a multicenter study and experiences so far .
- 2010. Rehabilitation of women following treatment for gynaecological cancer; A randomized controlled trial.
- 2010. Medical abortion between 9 and 12 weeks gestation. Experiences from a nursing perspective. .
- 2010. Group Support for Women Treated for Gynaecological Cancer: Does it Help? A description and preliminary evaluation of an educational and counselling intervention.
- 2008. Life beyond cancer. Women’s experiences after treatment for gynecological cancer.
Academic literature review
- 2019. Lived experiences and quality of life after gynaecological cancer - an integrative review. 1393-1421.
- 2017. The nurse`s role in palliative care: A qualitative meta-synthesis. e21-e38.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2018. Tilbud om gentest til kvinner med nyoppdaget kreft i bryst eller eggstokker - en kvalitativ studie om kvinners erfaring. . Best Practice Onkologi/Hematologi. 22-26.