- Visitor AddressHF-bygget, Sydnesplassen 7
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
PhD candidate researching machine vision in digital games. Particularly interested in the relationship between human and nonhuman agents, both within virtual environments and between videogame and player.
- 2013. Playing Puppets: Agency, Immersion, and the Fictional Realities of Sabbath's Theater and Portal. NTNU, Trondheim. 56 pages.
- 2019. Using Network Analysis to Understand Cultural Representations of Machine Vision.
- 2019. To be announced. Or seen. Or played.
- 2019. Mapping Cultural Representations of Machine Vision: Developing Methods to Analyse Games, Art and Narratives.
- 2019. Do, Defy, or Disappear: Representations of Surveillance Vision in Contemporary Games.
- 2020. Uncovering Machine Vision in Videogames. DiGRA proceedings.
- Machine Vision in Everyday Life: Playful Interactions with Visual Technologies in Digital Art, Games, Narratives and Social Media