- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. Vitamin D Status in Early Childhood Is Not Associated With Cognitive Development and Linear Growth at 6-9 Years of Age in North Indian Children: A Cohort Study. Nutrition Journal. 9 pages.
- 2020. Predictors of recovery in children aged 6 to 59 months with uncomplicated Severe Acute Malnutrition: A multi-center study. Public Health Nutrition. 1-9.
- 2020. Association of plasma total cysteine and anthropometric status in 6–30 months old Indian children . Nutrients. 1-12.
- 2019. Vitamin D deficiency and mild to moderate anemia in young North Indian children: A secondary data analysis. Nutrition - The International Journal of Applied and Basic Nutritional Sciences. 63-68.
- 2019. Severe wasting among Indian infants <6 months: Findings from the National Family Health Survey 4. Maternal & Child Nutrition.
- 2019. Cognitive and motor outcomes in children born low birth weight: A systematic review and meta-analysis of studies from South Asia. BMC Pediatrics.
- 2018. Mid upper arm circumference as a predictor of risk of mortality in children in a low resource setting in India. PLOS ONE.
- 2018. Low-birthweight infants born to short‐stature mothers are at additional risk of stunting and poor growth velocity:Evidence from secondary data analyses. Maternal & Child Nutrition.
- 2018. Effect of prebiotic and probiotic supplementation on neurodevelopment in preterm very low birth weight infants: findings from a meta-analysis. Pediatric Research. 1-12.
- 2017. Vitamin-D status and neurodevelopment and growth in young north Indian children: a secondary data analysis. Nutrition Journal. 1-8.
- 2017. Integrated interventions delivered in health systems, home, and community have the highest impact on breastfeeding outcomes in low- and middle-income countries. Journal of Nutrition. 2179S-2187S.
- 2017. Immunization practices in low birth weight infants from rural Haryana, India: Findings from secondary data analysis. Journal of Global Health. 1-14.
- 2018. Vitamin B12 predicts linear growth after 6 years among children in North India.
- 2019. Insights image for "Effect of prebiotic and probiotic supplementation on neurodevelopment in preterm very low birth weight infants: findings from a meta-analysis". Pediatric Research. 1-1.