- 2020. Mechanism of actin N-terminal acetylation. Science Advances. 1-14.
- 2019. A novel NAA10 p.(R83H) variant with impaired acetyltransferase activity identified in two boys with ID and microcephaly. BMC Medical Genetics.
- 2018. Structural determinants and cellular environment define processed actin as the sole substrate of the N-terminal acetyltransferase NAA80. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 4405-4410.
- 2015. The N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa10 is essential for zebrafish development. Bioscience Reports. 10 pages.
- 2019. Interaction between the actin acetyltransferase NAA80 and profilin-2.
- 2017. N-terminal acetyltransferases in zebrafish development.
- 2019. Mechanism of actin N-terminal acetylation by NAA80-profilin.
- 2018. naa10 knockdown and NatA inhibition point to role for the NatA complex in zebrafish dorsoventral axis formation .
- 2015. The N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa10 is essential for zebrafish development.
Academic literature review
- 2019. Co-translational, post-translational, and non-catalytic roles of N-terminal acetyltransferases. 1097-1114.
- 2018. Spotlight on protein N-terminal acetylation. 13 pages.
- 2016. The world of protein acetylation. 1372-1401.