- (2021). Naa12 compensates for Naa10 in mice in the amino-terminal acetylation pathway. eLIFE.
- (2021). Hydroxylation of the acetyltransferase NAA10 Trp38 is not an enzyme-switch in human cells. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-16.
- (2020). PFN2 and NAA80 cooperate to efficiently acetylate the N-terminus of actin. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 16713-16731.
- (2020). Naa10 p.(d10g) and naa10 p.(l11r) variants hamper formation of the nata n-terminal acetyltransferase complex. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-9.
- (2020). Mechanism of actin N-terminal acetylation. Science Advances. 1-14.
- (2019). A novel NAA10 p.(R83H) variant with impaired acetyltransferase activity identified in two boys with ID and microcephaly. BMC Medical Genetics.
- (2018). Structural determinants and cellular environment define processed actin as the sole substrate of the N-terminal acetyltransferase NAA80. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 4405-4410.
- (2015). The N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa10 is essential for zebrafish development. Bioscience Reports. 10 pages.
- (2019). Interaction between the actin acetyltransferase NAA80 and profilin-2.
- (2017). N-terminal acetyltransferases in zebrafish development.
- (2019). Mechanism of actin N-terminal acetylation by NAA80-profilin.
- (2018). naa10 knockdown and NatA inhibition point to role for the NatA complex in zebrafish dorsoventral axis formation .
- (2015). The N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa10 is essential for zebrafish development.
Academic literature review
- (2019). Co-translational, post-translational, and non-catalytic roles of N-terminal acetyltransferases. Molecular Cell. 1097-1114.
- (2018). Spotlight on protein N-terminal acetylation. Experimental and Molecular Medicine. 13 pages.
- (2016). The world of protein acetylation. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. 1372-1401.