- 2021. Negative emotions about climate change are related to insomnia symptoms and mental health: Cross-sectional evidence from 25 countries. Current Psychology. 1-10.
- 2021. Anabolic-androgenic steroid administration increases self-reported aggression in healthy males: A systematic review and meta-analysis of experimental studies. Psychopharmacology.
- 2021. Aggression and psychological distress in male and female anabolic-androgenic steroid users: A multigroup latent class analysis. Frontiers in Psychiatry.
- 2020. Heterosexual women rate perceived anabolic steroid-using men as less attractive for long-term romantic relationships. Journal of Substance Use. 36-39.
- 2019. Humor styles across 28 countries. Current Psychology. 1-16.
- 2019. Aggression and Anabolic-Androgenic Steroid Use Intent in Adolescents: A Longitudinal Study. Substance Use & Misuse.
Academic literature review
- 2021. Functionality of the Crosswise Model for assessing sensitive or transgressive behavior: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Frontiers in Psychology.