- 2021. Role of the Neutral Amino Acid Transporter Slc7a10 in Adipocyte Lipid Storage, Obesity and Insulin Resistance. Diabetes. 680-695.
- 2020. 3-hydroxyisobutyrate, a strong marker of insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes and obesity that modulates white and brown adipocyte metabolism. Diabetes. 1903-1916.
- 2019. Inhibition of the serine transporter SLC7A10 limits antioxidant capacity and promotes lipid storage in adipocytes.
- 2019. Circulating 3-hydroxyisobutyrate (3-HIB) as a clinical marker of prediabetes and T2D in patients with obesity.
- 2019. A novel amino acid transporter modulating insulin resistance via adipocytes .
- 2018. Amino acid metabolism in adipocytes.
- 2017. Impaired amino acid transport in adipocytes promotes visceral fat storage .
- 2017. Amino acid transport in adipocytes modulates visceral fat accumulation and diabetes risk.
- 2019. Inhibition of serine transporter SLC7A10 promotes lipid accumulation through altered BCAA catabolism in adipocytes.
- 2019. Adipocyte amino acid metabolism in obesity-related metabolic diseases .
- 2018. Inhibition of the serine transporter SLC7A10 promotes lipid storage by limiting antioxidant capacity in adipocytes.
- 2018. Impaired D-serine uptake in adipocytes promotes oxidative stress and visceral obesity.
- 2018. ASC-1 transports serine and curbs visceral obesity.