- 2020. 3-Hydroxyisobutyrate, A Strong Marker of Insulin Resistance in Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity That Modulates White and Brown Adipocyte Metabolism. Diabetes. 1903-1916.
- 2019. Inhibition of the serine transporter SLC7A10 limits antioxidant capacity and promotes lipid storage in adipocytes.
- 2019. Circulating 3-hydroxyisobutyrate (3-HIB) as a clinical marker of prediabetes and T2D in patients with obesity.
- 2019. A novel amino acid transporter modulating insulin resistance via adipocytes .
- 2018. Amino acid metabolism in adipocytes.
- 2017. Impaired amino acid transport in adipocytes promotes visceral fat storage .
- 2017. Amino acid transport in adipocytes modulates visceral fat accumulation and diabetes risk.
- 2019. Inhibition of serine transporter SLC7A10 promotes lipid accumulation through altered BCAA catabolism in adipocytes.
- 2019. Adipocyte amino acid metabolism in obesity-related metabolic diseases .
- 2018. Inhibition of the serine transporter SLC7A10 promotes lipid storage by limiting antioxidant capacity in adipocytes.
- 2018. Impaired D-serine uptake in adipocytes promotes oxidative stress and visceral obesity.
- 2018. ASC-1 transports serine and curbs visceral obesity.