- 2018. Initial Phase NT-proBNP, but Not Copeptin and High-Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin-T Yielded Diagnostic and Prognostic Information in Addition to Clinical Assessment of Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Patients With Documented Ventricular Fibrillation. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine. 1-11.
- 2011. Low levels of the omega-3 index are associated with sudden cardiac arrest and remain stable in survivors in the subacute phase. Lipids. 151-161.
- 2019. N-terminal Pro-B-Type Natriuretic Peptide may serve as a prognostic indicator for 30-day mortality following out-of-hospital cardiac arrest, whereas both high-sensitivity cardiac troponin-T and copeptin did not yield prognostic information. Circulation 2019; 140: Suppl 2, Abstract 135 .
- 2019. Activated Factor IX-Antithrombin Complex predicts outcome after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Circulation 2019; 140: Suppl 2, Abstract 136.
- 2016. Abstract 14067: Initial Phase NT-proBNP, but not Copeptin and High-Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin-T Yielded Valuable Information in Addition to Clinical Assessment of Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Patients. Circulation 2016;134 (Suppl.1): A14067.