- (2021). Prognostic and predictive impact of stroma cells defined by PDGFRb expression in early breast cancer: results from the randomized SweBCG91RT trial. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 45-55.
- (2019). Integrin α11β1 is expressed in breast cancer stroma and associates with aggressive tumor phenotypes. The journal of pathology. Clinical research. 69-82.
- (2018). Tumour cell expression of interleukin 6 receptor a is associated with response rates in patients treated with sunitinib for metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma. The journal of pathology. Clinical research. 114-123.
- (2018). Inhibition of endothelial NOTCH1 signaling attenuates inflammation by reducing cytokine-mediated histone acetylation at inflammatory enhancers . Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 854-869.
- (2017). Endothelial IL-33 expression is augmented by adenoviral activation of the DNA damage machinery. Journal of Immunology. 3318-3325.
- (2013). Interleukin-33 drives a proinflammatory endothelial activation that selectively targets nonquiescent cells. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. e47-e55.
- (2012). The Alarmin IL-33 Is a Notch Target in Quiescent Endothelial Cells. American Journal of Pathology. 1099-1111.
- (2011). Endostatin Suppresses IGF-II-Mediated Signaling and Invasion of Human Extravillous Trophoblasts. Endocrinology. 4431-4442.
- (2011). The Putative Alarmin IL-33 is Induced and Maintained in Resting Endothelial Cells by Notch Ligand DLL4. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 366-366.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Endothelial cells in emerging viral infections. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine. 1-23.