- 2018. Inhibition of endothelial NOTCH1 signaling attenuates inflammation by reducing cytokine-mediated histone acetylation at inflammatory enhancers. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 38: 854-869. Published 2018-02-15. doi: 10.1161/ATVBAHA.117.310388
- 2018. Tumour cell expression of interleukin 6 receptor a is associated with response rates in patients treated with sunitinib for metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma. The journal of pathology. Clinical research. 4: 114-123. Published 2018-01-24. doi: 10.1002/cjp2.96
- 2017. Endothelial IL-33 expression is augmented by adenoviral activation of the DNA damage machinery. Journal of Immunology. 198: 3318-3325. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.1600054
- 2013. Interleukin-33 drives a proinflammatory endothelial activation that selectively targets nonquiescent cells. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 33: e47-e55. doi: 10.1161/ATVBAHA.112.253427
- 2012. The Alarmin IL-33 Is a Notch Target in Quiescent Endothelial Cells. American Journal of Pathology. 181: 1099-1111. doi: 10.1016/j.ajpath.2012.06.003
- 2011. Endostatin Suppresses IGF-II-Mediated Signaling and Invasion of Human Extravillous Trophoblasts. Endocrinology. 152: 4431-4442. doi: 10.1210/en.2011-1196
- 2011. The Putative Alarmin IL-33 is Induced and Maintained in Resting Endothelial Cells by Notch Ligand DLL4. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 73: 366-366.