- 2019. Stromal integrin α11 regulates PDGFR-β signaling and promotes breast cancer progression. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 4609-4628.
- 2019. Matrix metalloproteinase 9 inhibits the motility of highly aggressive HSC-3 oral squamous cell carcinoma cells. Experimental Cell Research. 18-26.
- 2019. Collagen XVIII deposition in the basement membrane zone beneath the newly forming epidermis during wound healing in mice. Acta Medica Okayama. 135-146.
- 2018. The N-terminal domain of unknown function (DUF959) in collagen XVIII is intrinsically disordered and highly O-glycosylated. Biochemical Journal. 3577-3593.
- 2018. Expression of a specific extracellular matrix signature is a favorable prognostic factor in acute myeloid leukemia. Leukemia Research Reports. 9-13.
- 2017. Lack of collagen XV is protective after ischemic stroke in mice. Cell Death & Disease.
- 2017. Complement Component C3 and Complement Factor B Promote Growth of Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma. American Journal of Pathology. 1186-1197.
- 2017. Understanding the extracellular matrix in acute myeloid leukemia. Haematologica. 1807-1809.
Letter to the editor
- 2018. Vanin 1 (VNN1) levels predict poor outcome in acute myeloid leukemia. American Journal of Hematology. E4-E7.
- 2017. An extracellular matrix signature in leukemia precursor cells and acute myeloid leukemia. Haematologica. e245-e248.
Academic literature review
- 2019. Toward understanding scarless skin wound healing and pathological scarring [version 1; peer review: 2 approved].
- 2019. Exploring the roles of MACIT and multiplexin collagens in stem cells and cancer. 1-15.
- 2017. Collagen XVIII in tissue homeostasis and dysregulation - Lessons learned from model organisms and human patients. 55-75.