-Health behaviours among children (HBSC study)
-Methodology and statistics
1. Schiffer AA, Denollet J, Widdershoven J, Hendriks EH, & Smith ORF. Failure to Consult for Symptoms of Heart Failure in Patients with a Type D Personality. Heart 2007;93:814-8.
2. Martens EJ, Smith ORF, & Denollet J. Psychological symptom clusters, psychiatric comorbidity and poor health status following myocardial infarction. Annals of Behavioural Medicine 2007;34:87-94.
3. Smith ORF, Michielsen HJ, Pelle AJ, Schiffer AA, Winter JB, & Denollet J. Symptoms of fatigue in chronic heart failure patients: clinical and psychological predictors. European Journal of Heart Failure 2007;9:922-7.
4. Martens EJ, Smith ORF, Winter JB, & Pedersen, SS. Previous cardiac history and personality predict chronicity of depressive symptoms post-MI. Psychological Medicine 2008;38:257-64.
5. Smolderen KG, Aquarius AA, De Vries J, Smith ORF, Hamming J, & Denollet J. Depressive symptoms in peripheral arterial disease: a follow-up study on prevalence, stability, and risk factors. Journal of Affective Disorders 2008;110:27-35.
6. Pedersen SS, Smith ORF, De Vries J, Appels A, & Denollet J. Course of anxiety symptoms over an 18-month period in exhausted patients post percutaneous coronary intervention. Psychosomatic Medicine 2008;70:349-55.
7. Pedersen SS, Yagensky A, Smith ORF, Yagenska O, Shpak V, Denollet J. Preliminary Evidence for the Cross-cultural Utility of the Type D Personality Construct in the Ukraine. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine 2009;16:108-15.
8. Smith ORF, Pedersen SS, Van Domburg RT, & Denollet J. Symptoms of fatigue and depression in ischemic heart disease are driven by personality characteristics rather than disease stage: A comparison of PCI and CHF patients. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation 2008;15:583-8.
9. Smith ORF, Van den Broek KC, Renkens M, Denollet J. Fatigue levels in stroke patients as compared to end-stage heart failure patients: Application of the Fatigue Assessment Scale. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 2008;56:1915-9.
10. Smith ORF, Gidron Y, Kupper N, Winter JB, & Denollet J. Vital exhaustion in chronic heart failure: Symptom profiles, and clinical outcome. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 2009;66:195-201.
11. Tulner DM, Smith ORF, Korf J, Honig A, Slomp J, Storm H, & Winter JB. Elevated levels of S100b and its association with depressive symptoms in patients with myocardial infarction. Neuropsychobiology 2009;59:87-95.
12. Smith ORF, Denollet J, Schiffer AA, Kupper N, & Gidron Y. Patient-rated changes in symptoms of fatigue over a 12-month period predicts poor outcome in chronic heart failure. European Journal of Heart Failure 2009;11:400-5.
13. Schiffer AA, Smith ORF, Pedersen SS, Widdershoven JW, Denollet J. Type-D personality and mortality in patients with chronic heart failure. International Journal of Cardiology 2009, in press.
14. Pelle AJ, Schiffer AA, Smith ORF, Winter JB, Denollet J. Inadequate consultation behavior modulates the relationship between Type D personality and impaired health status in chronic heart failure. International Journal of Cardiology 2009, in press.
15. Denollet J, Martens EJ, Smith ORF, Burg MM. 10-Item Beck Depression Inventory (BDI10): Utility and prognostic value in post-myocardial infarction patients. Journal of Affective Disorders 2009, in press.
16. Schiffer AA, Pelle AJ, Smith ORF, Widderhoven JW, Hendriks EH, & Pedersen SS. Somatic symptoms versus cognitive symptoms of depression as predictors of all-cause mortality and health status in chronic heart failure. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 2009, in press.
17. Smith ORF. Fatigue at the interface between body and mind in chronic heart failure patients (Doctoral thesis). Tilburg, the Netherlands: Ridderprint BV; 2009.
18. Smith ORF, Kupper N, De Jonge P, Denollet J. Distinct trajectories of fatigue in chronic heart failure and their association with prognosis. European Journal of Heart Failure, under revision.
19. Smith ORF, Kupper N, Denollet J, De Jonge P. Vital exhaustion and cardiovascular prognosis in myocardial infarction and heart failure: Predictive power of different trajectories. Psychological Medicine, under revision.
- (2021). Social anxiety and agoraphobia symptoms effectively treated by Prompt Mental Health Care versus TAU at 6‐ and 12‐month follow‐up: Secondary analysis from a randomized controlled trial. Depression and Anxiety. 351-360.
- (2021). Psychometric Properties of the Norwegian Version of the Cognitive Therapy Adherence and Competence Scale (CTACS) and Its Associations With Outcomes Following Treatment in IAPT Norway. Frontiers in Psychology. 12 pages.
- (2021). Exploring the temporal associations between avoidance behavior and cognitions during the course of cognitive behavioral therapy for clients with symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Psychotherapy Research. 1-15.
- (2021). 12-year trends in active school transport across four european countries—findings from the health behaviour in school-aged children (Hbsc) study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 1-15.
- (2020). Prompt Mental Health Care (PMHC): work participation and functional status at 12 months post-treatment. BMC Health Services Research. 13 pages.
- (2020). Process evaluation of Prompt Mental Health Care (PMHC): the Norwegian version of Improving Access to Psychological Therapies. BMC Health Services Research. 17 pages.
- (2020). Long-term outcomes of Prompt Mental Health Care: A randomized controlled trial. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 1-11.
- (2020). Long-term effect of cognitive–behavioural therapy in patients with Hypochondriacal Disorder. BJPsych Open. 1-7.
- (2020). Effects of digital cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia on insomnia severity: a large-scale randomised controlled trial. The Lancet Digital Health. E397-E406.
- (2020). Early-life course factors and oral health among young Norwegian adults. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology. 55-62.
- (2020). Associations between family structure and adolescents' food habits. Public Health Nutrition. 1-8.
- (2019). Unravelling the prospective associations between mixed anxiety-depression and insomnia during the course of cognitive behavioral therapy. Psychosomatic Medicine. 333-340.
- (2019). Twelve months post-treatment results from the Norwegian version of improving access to psychological therapies. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-11.
- (2019). Trends in self-reported psychological distress among college and university students from 2010 to 2018. Psychological Medicine. 9 pages.
- (2019). Short and long-term effects of unguided internet-based cognitive behavioral therapy for chronic insomnia in morning and evening persons: a post-hoc analysis. Chronobiology International. 1384-1389.
- (2019). Long-Term Effects of an Unguided Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Insomnia. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine (JCSM). 101-110.
- (2019). Hvordan bør rekrutteringen til folkehelseundersøkelsene gjennomføres? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1462-1467.
- (2019). Effectiveness of prompt mental health care, the Norwegian version of improving access to psychological therapies: A randomized controlled trial. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics. 90-105.
- (2019). Associations between family structure and young people's physical activity and screen time behaviors. BMC Public Health. 10 pages.
- (2018). Prompt mental health care, the Norwegian version of IAPT: clinical outcomes and predictors of change in a multicenter cohort study. BMC Psychiatry. 16 pages.
- (2018). Internet-delivered cognitive-behavioral therapy for insomnia and comorbid symptoms. Internet Interventions. 11-15.
- (2017). The short-term efficacy of an unguided internet-based cognitive-behavioral therapy for insomnia: A randomized controlled trial with a six-month nonrandomized follow-up. Behavioral Sleep Medicine. 137-155.
- (2017). The factor structure of the Hopkins Symptoms Checklist (HSCL-25) in a student population: A cautionary tale. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 357-365.
- (2017). Psychometric properties of the five-item version of the Mindful Awareness Attention Scale (MAAS) in Norwegian adolescents. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 373-380.
- (2017). Measuring mental well-being in Norway: validation of the Warwick-Edinburgh Mental Well-being Scale (WEMWBS). BMC Psychiatry. 9 pages.
- (2016). Trends in Food Habits and Their Relation to Socioeconomic Status among Nordic Adolescents 2001/2002 - 2009/2010. PLOS ONE. 15 pages.
- (2013). Comparing self-reported leisure-time physical activity, subjective health, and life satisfaction among youth soccer players and adolescents in a reference sample. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology. 13 pages.
- (2012). Trender i sosial ulikhet i helseatferd. Tidsskrift for ungdomsforskning. 21-41.
- (2012). Somatic depression predicts mortality in chronic heart failure: can this be explained by covarying symptoms of fatigue? Psychosomatic Medicine. 459-463.
- (2011). Vital exhaustion and cardiovascular prognosis in myocardial infarction and heart failure: predictive power of different trajectories. Psychological Medicine. 731-738.
- (2011). Antidepressive Effect of Mirtazapine in Post-Myocardial Infarction Depression Is Associated with Soluble TNF-R1 Increase: Data from the MIND-IT. Neuropsychobiology. 169-176.
- (2010). Distinct trajectories of fatigue in chronic heart failure and their association with prognosis. European Journal of Heart Failure. 841-848.
- (2009). Circulating Cerebral S100B Protein Is Associated with Depressive Symptoms following Myocardial Infarction. Neuropsychobiology. 87-95.
- (2021). Effektevaluering av International Child Development Programme (ICDP) - En randomisert kontrollert studie. .
- (2016). Rask psykisk helsehjelp: Evaluering av de første 12 pilotene i Norge. .
- (2016). Status fra evalueringsarbeidet.
- (2021). Gender Differences in High-Risk Gambling: Investigating the Telescoping Effect with Player-Account Data.
- (2017). Initial results of prompt mental health care, the Norwegian version of improving access to psychological therapies. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics. 382-384.
- (2015). Trends in multiple recurrent health complaints in 15-year-olds in 35 countries in Europe, North America and Israel from 1994 to 2010. European Journal of Public Health. 24-27.
- (2015). Trends in health complaints from 2002 to 2010 in 34 countries and their association with health behaviours and social context factors at individual and macro-level. European Journal of Public Health. 83-89.