- (2023). The intra-individual reliability of <sup>1</sup>H-MRS measurement in the anterior cingulate cortex across 1 year. Human Brain Mapping.
- (2023). Considerations on brain age predictions from repeatedly sampled data across time. Brain and Behavior.
- (2022). Deep brain imaging of three participants across 1 year: The Bergen breakfast scanning club project. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience.
- (2013). Subthreshold depressive symptoms have a negative impact on cognitive functioning in middle-aged and older males. Frontiers in Psychology. 8 pages.
- (2008). Tracking auditory pattern learning with single-trial event related potentials. Psychophysiology. S49-S49.
- (2008). Aral doxycycline vs. IV ceftriaxone for European lyme neuro-borreliosis. A double-blind, randomized controlled clinical trial. European Journal of Neurology. 338-339.
- (2023). The long night effect on the brain functional organization.
- (2023). Field strength and potentially scan quality influence brain age estimates.