Wittgenstein, Digital Humanities
- 2016. The Voice of Wittgenstein? An exploration of a corpus of Kirchberg contributions 2001-2010. Contributions of the Austrian Ludwig Wittgenstein Society. XXIV: 183-185.
- 2013. Overlapping and Competing Ontologies. KAPITTEL, pages . In:
- 2013. DH-CASE '13 Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Collaborative Annotations in Shared Environment: metadata, vocabularies and techniques in the Digital Humanities. ACM Digital Library. 200 pages. ISBN: 978-1-4503-2199-0.
- 2013. Some observations on developments towards the Semantic Web for Wittgenstein scholarship. Contributions of the Austrian Ludwig Wittgenstein Society. XXI: 119-121.
- 2012. Open Access to Wittgenstein Primary and Secondary Sources. Gumanitarni Studii [Humanistic Studies]. 14. 22-25.
- 2012. Elements of an e-Platform for Wittgenstein Research. Contributions of the Austrian Ludwig Wittgenstein Society. XX: 268-270.
Fall 2016: Examen philosophicum at the Faculty of the Social Sciences
Master of Arts, University of Wales, Swansea, 2001 with the dissertation 'Pontificating on Art. Wittgenstein, Aesthetics and the Possibility and Role of Theory and Definition'. Cand.mag. (Bachelor of Arts), University of Bergen, 1997 in Philosophy, Literature and Aesthetics. Part-time researcher at the Wittgenstein Archives, 2011-.
- Web editor Dep. of Philosophy
- Representing UiB in the foundation Wittgenstein in Skjolden
- Researcher WAB
- Researcher at WAB for the EU projects Agora and DM2E (2011-2014)