Rune Oskar Bjørneklett
- Visitor AddressHaukeland Universitetssykehus Laboratoriebygget, 7. etg. Heis øst5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Responsible for the teaching programme in Nephrology.
- (2022). Validation of two IgA nephropathy risk-prediction tools using a cohort with a long follow-up. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 1-9.
- (2022). Utilizing the MEST score for prognostic staging in IgA nephropathy. BMC Nephrology. 1-11.
- (2022). The changing spectrum of microbial aetiology of respiratory tract infections in hospitalized patients before and during the COVID-19 pandemic. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-11.
- (2022). Rapid syndromic PCR testing in patients with respiratory tract infections reduces time to results and improves microbial yield. Scientific Reports.
- (2022). Predictors of long-term symptom burden and quality of life in patients hospitalised with chest pain: a prospective observational study. BMJ Open. 1-10.
- (2022). Implementing a new emergency medical triage tool in one health region in Norway: some lessons learned. BMJ Open Quality.
- (2022). Impact of rapid molecular testing on diagnosis, treatment and management of community-acquired pneumonia in Norway: a pragmatic randomised controlled trial (CAPNOR). Trials.
- (2022). Comparison of rapid molecular testing methods for detecting respiratory viruses in emergency care: a prospective study. Infectious Diseases. 247-254.
- (2022). Association between symptoms and risk of non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction according to age and sex in patients admitted to the emergency department with suspected acute coronary syndrome: a single-centre retrospective cohort study. BMJ Open. 1-12.
- (2022). Adding stress biomarkers to high-sensitivity cardiac troponin for rapid non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction rule-out protocols. European Heart Journal: Acute Cardiovascular Care. 201-212.
- (2021). Diagnostic performance of novel troponin algorithms for the rule-out of non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome. Clinical Chemistry. 291-302.
- (2020). Hypertensive nephrosclerosis: wider kidney biopsy indications may be needed to improve diagnostics. Journal of Internal Medicine. 1-15.
- (2020). Clinical phenotypes and long-term prognosis in white patients with biopsy-verified hypertensive nephrosclerosis. Kidney International Reports. 339-347.
- (2020). Cardiac Troponin Assays With Improved Analytical Quality: A Trade‐Off Between Enhanced Diagnostic Performance and Reduced Long‐Term Prognostic Value. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). 23 pages.
- (2019). Proteinase-3 and myeloperoxidase serotype in relation to demographic factors and geographic distribution in anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated glomerulonephritis. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 301-308.
- (2019). Aiming toWards Evidence baSed inTerpretation of Cardiac biOmarkers in patients pResenting with chest pain-the WESTCOR study: study design. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 280-285.
- (2018). Prognostic factors in anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated glomerulonephritis with severe glomerular sclerosis: a national registry-based cohort study. Pathology Research International. 1-7.
- (2018). Prognosis and Histological Classification in Elderly Patients with ANCA-Glomerulonephritis: A Registry-Based Cohort Study. BioMed Research International. 8 pages.
- (2018). Impact of proteinase 3 versus myeloperoxidase positivity on risk of end-stage renal disease in ANCA-associated glomerulonephritis stratified by histological classification: A population-based cohort study. Disease Markers. 1-7.
- (2018). Exploring sex-specific differences in the presentation and outcomes of ANCA-associated vasculitis: a nationwide registry-based cohort study. International Urology and Nephrology. 1311-1318.
- (2017). Outcome in biopsy-proven Lupus nephritis: Evaluation of biopsies from the Norwegian Kidney Biopsy Registry. Lupus. 881-885.
- (2017). Long-term outcome in 145 patients with assumed benign immunoglobulin A nephropathy. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 1841-1850.
- (2017). Cancer in ANCA-associated glomerulonephritis: a registry-based cohort study. International Journal of Nephrology. 1-8.
- (2016). Prognostic value of histologic classification of ANCA-associated glomerulonephritis. American Society of Nephrology. Clinical Journal. 2159-2167.
- (2016). Clinical decision support system for end-stage kidney disease risk estimation in IgA nephropathy patients. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 80-86.
- (2015). Patient classification and outcome prediction in IgA nephropathy. Computers in Biology and Medicine. 278-286.
- (2015). Addition of eGFR and age improves the prognostic absolute renal risk-model in 1,134 norwegian patients with IgA nephropathy. American Journal of Nephrology. 210-219.
- (2014). Improved prognosis in Norwegian patients with glomerulonephritis associated with anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. i67-i75.
- (2013). Mortality in patients with IgA nephropathy. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 883-890.
- (2012). Long-term risk of ESRD in IgAN; validation of Japanese prognostic model in a Norwegian cohort. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 1485-1491.
- (2011). Pre-transplant course and risk of kidney transplant failure in IgA nephropathy patients. Clinical Transplantation. E356-E365.
- (2009). Belatacept as Immunosuppression in Patient With Recurrence of Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome After Renal Transplantation. Transplantation. 1901-1903.
- (2007). Long-term risk of cancer in membranous nephropathy patients. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 396-403.
- (2018). ANCA-associated glomerulonephritis. Prognostic factors and outcome in a Norwegian cohort.
- (2017). Prognostic aspects of IgA nephropathy.
- (2012). Long-term prognosis in chronic primary glomerulonephritides.
- (2012). VALIDATION OF FRENCH MODEL TO PREDICT ESRD AND DEATH IN IGA NEPHROPATHY PATIENTS. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 189-190.
- (2012). STANDARDIZED MORTALITY RATE IN IGA NEPHROPATHY PATIENTS. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 188-188.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
Fields of competence