Responsible for the teaching programme in Nephrology.
- 2020. Hypertensive nephrosclerosis: wider kidney biopsy indications may be needed to improve diagnostics. Journal of Internal Medicine. 1-15.
- 2020. Clinical phenotypes and long-term prognosis in white patients with biopsy-verified hypertensive nephrosclerosis. Kidney International Reports. 339-347.
- 2020. Cardiac Troponin Assays With Improved Analytical Quality: A Trade‐Off Between Enhanced Diagnostic Performance and Reduced Long‐Term Prognostic Value. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). 23 pages.
- 2019. Proteinase-3 and myeloperoxidase serotype in relation to demographic factors and geographic distribution in anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated glomerulonephritis. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 301-308.
- 2019. Aiming toWards Evidence baSed inTerpretation of Cardiac biOmarkers in patients pResenting with chest pain-the WESTCOR study: study design. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 280-285.
- 2018. Prognostic factors in anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated glomerulonephritis with severe glomerular sclerosis: a national registry-based cohort study. Pathology Research International. 1-7.
- 2018. Prognosis and Histological Classification in Elderly Patients with ANCA-Glomerulonephritis: A Registry-Based Cohort Study. BioMed Research International. 8 pages.
- 2018. Impact of proteinase 3 versus myeloperoxidase positivity on risk of end-stage renal disease in ANCA-associated glomerulonephritis stratified by histological classification: A population-based cohort study. Disease Markers. 1-7.
- 2018. Exploring sex-specific differences in the presentation and outcomes of ANCA-associated vasculitis: a nationwide registry-based cohort study. International Urology and Nephrology. 1311-1318.
- 2017. Outcome in biopsy-proven Lupus nephritis: Evaluation of biopsies from the Norwegian Kidney Biopsy Registry. Lupus. 881-885.
- 2017. Long-term outcome in 145 patients with assumed benign immunoglobulin A nephropathy. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 1841-1850.
- 2017. Cancer in ANCA-associated glomerulonephritis: a registry-based cohort study. International Journal of Nephrology. 1-8.
- 2016. Prognostic value of histologic classification of ANCA-associated glomerulonephritis. American Society of Nephrology. Clinical Journal. 2159-2167.
- 2016. Clinical decision support system for end-stage kidney disease risk estimation in IgA nephropathy patients. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 80-86.
- 2015. Patient classification and outcome prediction in IgA nephropathy. Computers in Biology and Medicine. 278-286.
- 2015. Addition of eGFR and age improves the prognostic absolute renal risk-model in 1,134 norwegian patients with IgA nephropathy. American Journal of Nephrology. 210-219.
- 2014. Improved prognosis in Norwegian patients with glomerulonephritis associated with anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. i67-i75.
- 2013. Mortality in patients with IgA nephropathy. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 883-890.
- 2012. Long-term risk of ESRD in IgAN; validation of Japanese prognostic model in a Norwegian cohort. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 1485-1491.
- 2011. Pre-transplant course and risk of kidney transplant failure in IgA nephropathy patients. Clinical Transplantation. E356-E365.
- 2009. Belatacept as Immunosuppression in Patient With Recurrence of Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome After Renal Transplantation. Transplantation. 1901-1903.
- 2007. Long-term risk of cancer in membranous nephropathy patients. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 396-403.
- 2018. ANCA-associated glomerulonephritis. Prognostic factors and outcome in a Norwegian cohort.
- 2017. Prognostic aspects of IgA nephropathy.
- 2012. Long-term prognosis in chronic primary glomerulonephritides.
- 2012. VALIDATION OF FRENCH MODEL TO PREDICT ESRD AND DEATH IN IGA NEPHROPATHY PATIENTS. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 189-190.
- 2012. STANDARDIZED MORTALITY RATE IN IGA NEPHROPATHY PATIENTS. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 188-188.
Fields of competence