- 2020. Nonsocial cognitive underpinnings of theory of mind in schizophrenia. Psychiatry Research.
- 2019. The importance of clinical normative data for conceptualizing neuropsychological deficits in people with schizophrenia spectrum disorders. Applied neuropsychology: Adult. 1-10.
- 2019. Norms matter: U.S. normative data under-estimate cognitive deficits in Norwegians with schizophrenia spectrum disorders. The Clinical Neuropsychologist. 1-18.
- 2019. Examining the Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status Effort Index in People with Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders.
- 2019. Examining Perceived Executive Functioning and Objectively Measured Cognition in People with Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders.
- 2019. Cognitive dysfunction in brain abscess patients is not attributable to beta-amyloid deposition.
- 2018. The Importance of Clinical Reference Values for Conceptualizing Neuropsychological Deficits in People with Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders.
- 2018. Norms Matter: US Normative Data Under-Estimates Cognitive Deficits in Norwegians with Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders.