- (2021). Bridging the Gap for Children With Compound Health Challenges: An Intervention Protocol. Frontiers in pediatrics. 1-8.
- (2020). Plasma levels of guanylins are reduced in patients with Crohn’s disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 449-453.
- (2018). Genetic and transcriptional analysis of inflammatory bowel disease-associated pathways in patients with GUCY2C-linked familial diarrhea. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1264-1273.
- (2017). Prolonged intestinal transit and diarrhea in patients with an activating GUCY2C mutation. PLOS ONE.
- (2017). Guanylate cyclase C activation shapes the intestinal microbiota in patients with familial diarrhea and increased susceptibility for Crohn's disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 1752-1761.
- (2016). Colonic Mucosal Epigenome and Microbiome Development in Children and Adolescents. Journal of Immunology Research.
- (2016). An activating gucy2c mutation causes impaired contractility and fluid stagnation in the small bowel. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1308-1315.
- (2016). A Cross-Sectional Study of the Prevalence of Gastrointestinal Symptoms and Pathology in Patients with Common Variable Immunodeficiency. American Journal of Gastroenterology. 1467-1475.
- (2012). Familial diarrhea syndrome caused by an activating GUCY2C mutation. New England Journal of Medicine. 1586-1595.
- (2019). Clinical and molecular effects of guanylate cyclase C-activation.