- (2022). Butterfly glioblastoma: Clinical characteristics, treatment strategies and outcomes in a population-based cohort. Neuro-Oncology Advances (NOA). 11 pages.
- (2021). Variations in the management of diffuse low-grade gliomas - A Scandinavian multicenter study. Neuro-Oncology Practice. 706-717.
- (2021). Treatment approach and survival from glioblastoma: Results from a population-based retrospective cohort study from Western Norway. BMJ Open. 1-9.
- (2020). Clinical Efficacy of Combined Surgical Patient Safety System and the World Health Organization's Checklists in Surgery: A Nonrandomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Surgery. 562-570.
- (2020). A health economic evaluation of the World Health Organization Surgical Safety Checklist. Annals of Surgery. 1-6.
- (2019). Validation of a Norwegian version of SURgical PAtient Safety System (SURPASS) in combination with the World Health Organizations' Surgical Safety Checklist (WHO SSC). BMJ Open Quality.
- (2016). Patient- versus physician-reported facial disability in vestibular schwannoma: an international cross-sectional study. Journal of Neurosurgery. 1015-1024.
- (2015). Aggressive Treatment of Brain Metastasis Increases Survival in Patients with Lung Cancer. Journal of Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine.
- (2013). Tumor versus stromal cells in culture-survival of the fittest? PLOS ONE. 12 pages.
- (2013). A novel, diffusely infiltrative xenograft model of human anaplastic oligodendroglioma with mutations in FUBP1, CIC, and IDH1. PLOS ONE. e59773.
- (2012). Gamma Knife Treatment of Growing Vestibular Schwannoma in Norway: A Prospective Study. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. E161-E166.
- (2006). Angiogenesis-independent tumor growth mediated by stem-like cancer cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 16466-16471.
Reader opinion piece
- (2019). Legers rolle ved mistanke om alvorlig barnemishandling. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 126-128.