- 2020. Patient-derived organoids and orthotopic xenografts of primary and recurrent gliomas represent relevant patient avatars for precision oncology. Acta Neuropathologica. 1-31.
- 2020. AXL is a driver of stemness in normal mammary gland and breast cancer. iScience. 1-40.
- 2016. Targeted proteomics to assess the response to anti-Angiogenic treatment in human Glioblastoma (GBM). Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 481-492.
- 2016. Molecular crosstalk between tumour and brain parenchyma instructs histopathological features in glioblastoma. OncoTarget. 31955-31971.
- 2014. Colorectal cancer derived organotypic spheroids maintain essential tissue characteristics but adapt their metabolism in culture. Proteome Science.