- 2021. The Role of Mineral Assemblages in the Environmental Impact of Cu-Sulfide Deposits: A Case Study from Norway. Minerals. 1-20.
- 2021. Palaeoproterozoic foreland fold-thrust belt structures and lateral faults in the West Troms Basement Complex, northern Norway, and their relation to inverted metasedimentary sequences. Precambrian Research. 23 pages.
- 2020. Stability of Cu-sulfides in submarine tailing disposals: A case study from Repparfjorden, Northern Norway. Minerals. 1-34.
- 2020. Late Palaeozoic fault-controlled hydrothermal Cu–Zn mineralisation on Vanna island, West Troms Basement Complex, northern Norway. Norwegian Journal of Geology. 1-41.
- 2020. Evolution of metal-bearing fluids at the Nussir and Ulveryggen sediment-hosted Cu deposits, Repparfjord Tectonic Window, northern Norway. Norwegian Journal of Geology. 76 pages.
- 2019. Formation Conditions and 40Ar/39Ar Age of the Gem-Bearing Boqueirão Granitic Pegmatite, Parelhas, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. Minerals. 1-16.
- 2018. The role of magmatic and hydrothermal fluids in the formation of the Sasa Pb-Zn-Ag skarn deposit, Republic of Macedonia. Geosciences. 28 pages.
- 2016. The Ljubija geothermal field: A herald of the Pangea break-up (NW Bosnia and Herzegovina). Geologia Croatica. 3-30.
- 2016. Porphyry Cu mineralization related to the small Tertiary volcanic intrusions in the Bučim ore deposit, Eastern Macedonia. Geologia Croatica. 101-119.
- 2016. Origin and K-Ar age of the phreatomagmatic breccia at the Trepča Pb-Zn-Ag skarn deposit, Kosovo: Implications for ore-forming processes. Geologia Croatica. 121-142.
- 2016. Divergent drift of Adriatic-Dinaridic and Moesian carbonate platforms during the rifting phase witnessed by Triassic MVT Pb-Zn and SEDEX deposits; a metallogenic approach. Geologia Croatica. 75-78.
- 2015. Fluid inclusion chemistry of adularia-sericite epithermal Au-Ag deposits of the southern Hauraki Goldfield, New Zealand. Economic Geology. Economic Geology and The Bulletin of the Society of Economic Geologists. 763-786.
- 2020. Sulfide Mineralization and Fluid Inclusion Characteristics of Active Ultramafic- and Basalt-Hosted Hydrothermal Vents Located along the Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridges (AMOR).
- 2015. Geothermal systems and epithermal deposits of New Zealand: A fluid chemistry comparison.
- 2015. Carlin-style gold mineralization, Allchar, Republic of Macedonia.
- 2018. Comparison of the Allchar Au-As-Sb-Tl Deposit, Republic of Macedonia, with Carlin-Type Gold Deposits .
- 2021. Geochemical characteristics of the volcanogenic massive sulphide deposits (VMS) on the Bømlo and Stord Islands, Sunnhordland, SW Norway.
- 2021. Geochemical characteristics of the Lykling gold-bearing quartz vein mineralization, Bømlo, Sunnhordland.
- 2015. Mineralizing fluids in the epithermal adularia-sericite Au-Ag deposits of the Southern Hauraki Goldfield, New Zealand.