- (2022). Safe, accurate, and precise sulfur isotope analyses of arsenides, sulfarsenides, and arsenic and mercury sulfides by conversion to barium sulfate before EA/IRMS. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 2163-2179.
- (2022). Plans for Mesospheric Dust Studies with MXD2. ESA SP.
- (2022). Petrogenesis of zoned and unzoned mafic pegmatites: An insight from the Palaeoproterozoic mafic-ultramafic Hamn intrusion, Northern Norway. Lithos. 1-18.
- (2022). Iron isotopes constrain sub-seafloor hydrothermal processes at the Trans-Atlantic Geotraverse (TAG) active sulfide mound. Communications Earth & Environment. 9 pages.
- (2022). Evolution of ore-forming fluids in a post-collisional porphyry Cu-Au system: A case study from the Bučim deposit, Republic of North Macedonia. Ore Geology Reviews. 20 pages.
- (2021). The Role of Mineral Assemblages in the Environmental Impact of Cu-Sulfide Deposits: A Case Study from Norway. Minerals. 1-20.
- (2021). Palaeoproterozoic foreland fold-thrust belt structures and lateral faults in the West Troms Basement Complex, northern Norway, and their relation to inverted metasedimentary sequences. Precambrian Research. 23 pages.
- (2021). Environmental aspects of historical ferromanganese tailings in the Šibenik bay, croatia. Water. 1-18.
- (2020). Stability of Cu-sulfides in submarine tailing disposals: A case study from Repparfjorden, Northern Norway. Minerals. 1-34.
- (2020). Late Palaeozoic fault-controlled hydrothermal Cu–Zn mineralisation on Vanna island, West Troms Basement Complex, northern Norway. Norwegian Journal of Geology. 1-41.
- (2020). Evolution of metal-bearing fluids at the Nussir and Ulveryggen sediment-hosted Cu deposits, Repparfjord Tectonic Window, northern Norway. Norwegian Journal of Geology. 76 pages.
- (2019). Formation Conditions and 40Ar/39Ar Age of the Gem-Bearing Boqueirão Granitic Pegmatite, Parelhas, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. Minerals. 1-16.
- (2018). The role of magmatic and hydrothermal fluids in the formation of the Sasa Pb-Zn-Ag skarn deposit, Republic of Macedonia. Geosciences. 28 pages.
- (2016). The Ljubija geothermal field: A herald of the Pangea break-up (NW Bosnia and Herzegovina). Geologia Croatica. 3-30.
- (2016). Porphyry Cu mineralization related to the small Tertiary volcanic intrusions in the Bučim ore deposit, Eastern Macedonia. Geologia Croatica. 101-119.
- (2016). Origin and K-Ar age of the phreatomagmatic breccia at the Trepča Pb-Zn-Ag skarn deposit, Kosovo: Implications for ore-forming processes. Geologia Croatica. 121-142.
- (2016). Divergent drift of Adriatic-Dinaridic and Moesian carbonate platforms during the rifting phase witnessed by Triassic MVT Pb-Zn and SEDEX deposits; a metallogenic approach. Geologia Croatica. 75-78.
- (2015). Fluid inclusion chemistry of adularia-sericite epithermal Au-Ag deposits of the southern Hauraki Goldfield, New Zealand. Economic Geology. Economic Geology and The Bulletin of the Society of Economic Geologists. 763-786.
- (2022). CAGE22-1. Environmental geochemistry and seafloor characterization of Repparfjord, Kvalsund, Northern Norway. .
- (2020). Sulfide Mineralization and Fluid Inclusion Characteristics of Active Ultramafic- and Basalt-Hosted Hydrothermal Vents Located along the Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridges (AMOR).
- (2015). Geothermal systems and epithermal deposits of New Zealand: A fluid chemistry comparison.
- (2015). Carlin-style gold mineralization, Allchar, Republic of Macedonia.
- (2018). Comparison of the Allchar Au-As-Sb-Tl Deposit, Republic of Macedonia, with Carlin-Type Gold Deposits .
- (2022). Plans for Mesospheric Dust Studies with MXD2.
- (2021). Geochemical characteristics of the volcanogenic massive sulphide deposits (VMS) on the Bømlo and Stord Islands, Sunnhordland, SW Norway.
- (2021). Geochemical characteristics of the Lykling gold-bearing quartz vein mineralization, Bømlo, Sunnhordland.
- (2015). Mineralizing fluids in the epithermal adularia-sericite Au-Ag deposits of the Southern Hauraki Goldfield, New Zealand.