- (2020). Involvement of the 14-3-3 Gene Family in Autism Spectrum Disorder and Schizophrenia: Genetics, Transcriptomics and Functional Analyses. Journal of Clinical Medicine.
- (2019). Tyrosinemia Type 1 and symptoms of ADHD: Biochemical mechanisms and implications for treatment and prognosis. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics. 1-11.
- (2019). Serine 19 phosphorylation and 14‐3‐3 binding regulate phosphorylation and dephosphorylation of tyrosine hydroxylase on serine 31 and serine 40. Journal of Neurochemistry. 1-19.
- (2016). Regulation of tyrosine hydroxylase is preserved across different homo- and heterodimeric 14-3-3 proteins. Amino Acids. 1221-1229.
- (2014). Phosphorylation dependence and stoichiometry of the complex formed by tyrosine hydroxylase and 14-3-3γ. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 2017-2030.
- (2014). Modelling cellular signal communication mediated by phosphorylation dependent interaction with 14-3-3 proteins. FEBS Letters. 92-98.
- (2018). On the protein complex between 14-3-3 proteins and tyrosine hydroxylase –Isoform differences and modulation of phosphorylation states.