- Phone+47 55 58 85 02
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Continuity of Care
Primary Health Care
- (2021). Continuity of care for patients with chronic disease: a registry-based observational study from Norway. Family Practice. 570-578.
- (2019). General practitioners’ and out-of-hours doctors’ role as gatekeeper in emergency admissions to somatic hospitals in Norway: registry-based observational study. BMC Health Services Research. 12 pages.
- (2020). Erratum: Correction to: General practitioners' and out-of-hours doctors' role as gatekeeper in emergency admissions to somatic hospitals in Norway: registry-based observational study (BMC health services research (2019) 19 1 (568)). BMC Health Services Research. 876.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
PhD project: Continuity of Care in Norwegian General Practice
This study is part of a bigger project called Utilization of helath care, refferals and admissions. National Center for Emergency Primary Health Care runs the main project.
- PhD Candidate, Department of Global Public Health and Primary Care, University of Bergen, 2018
- General Practitioner specialty training program, Norway, 2016
- Medical Degree, University of Debrecen, Hungary, 2013