- (2022). Immune-instructive copolymer scaffolds using plant-derived nanoparticles to promote bone regeneration. Inflammation and Regeneration.
- (2021). Understanding of how the properties of medical grade lactide based copolymer scaffolds influence adipose tissue regeneration: Sterilization and a systematic in vitro assessment. Materials Science and Engineering C: Materials for Biological Applications.
- (2021). Systemic and local innate immune responses to surgical co-transplantation of mesenchymal stromal cells and biphasic calcium phosphate for bone regeneration. Acta Biomaterialia.
- (2021). Ectopic Bone Tissue Engineering in Mice Using Human Gingiva or Bone Marrow-Derived Stromal/Progenitor Cells in Scaffold-Hydrogel Constructs. Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology. 1-14.
- (2021). Conditioned medium from bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells restored oxidative stress-related impaired osteogenic differentiation. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-21.
- (2021). Bone regeneration in rat calvarial defects using dissociated or spheroid mesenchymal stromal cells in scaffold-hydrogel constructs. Stem Cell Research & Therapy.
- (2021). 3D printed gelatin-genipin scaffolds for temporomandibular joint cartilage regeneration. Biomedical Engineering & Physics Express.
- (2020). Influence of platelet storage time on human platelet lysates and platelet lysate-expanded mesenchymal stromal cells for bone tissue engineering. Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 1-18.
- (2020). Engineering 3D degradable, pliable scaffolds toward adipose tissue regeneration; optimized printability, simulations and surface modification. Journal of Tissue Engineering. 1-17.
- (2020). Comparison of bone regenerative capacity of donor-matched human adipose–derived and bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Cell and Tissue Research.
- (2019). Impact of humanised isolation and culture conditions on stemness and osteogenic potential of bone marrow derived mesenchymal stromal cells. Scientific Reports. 1-18.
- (2019). Efficacy of copolymer scaffolds delivering human demineralised dentine matrix for bone regeneration . Journal of Tissue Engineering.
- (2019). 3D and Porous RGDC-Functionalized Polyester-Based Scaffolds as a Niche to Induce Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Bone Marrow Stem Cells. Macromolecular Bioscience.
- (2018). Coating 3D Printed Polycaprolactone Scaffolds with Nanocellulose Promotes Growth and Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Biomacromolecules. 4307-4319.
- (2018). Adipose-derived and bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells: a donor-matched comparison. Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 168.
- (2021). Systemic monocyte-macrophage response to co-transplanting mesenchymal stromal cells and biphasic calcium phosphate biomaterial for bone regeneration.
- (2019). Adipose-Derived and Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Bone Tissue Engineering. A donor-matched comparison.
- (2022). Corrigendum: Ectopic Bone Tissue Engineering in Mice Using Human Gingiva or Bone Marrow-Derived Stromal/Progenitor Cells in Scaffold-Hydrogel Constructs (Front. Bioeng. Biotechnol., (2021), 9, (783468), 10.3389/fbioe.2021.783468). Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology.