Sanjaya Kumar Shrestha
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2018. Use of quantitative molecular diagnostic methods to investigate the effect of enteropathogen infections on linear growth in children in low-resource settings: longitudinal analysis of results from the MAL-ED cohort study. The Lancet Global Health. e1319-e1328.
- 2018. Use of quantitative molecular diagnostic methods to assess the aetiology, burden, and clinical characteristics of diarrhoea in children in low-resource settings: a reanalysis of the MAL-ED cohort study. The Lancet Global Health. e1309-e1318.
- 2018. Environmental Enteropathy, Micronutrient Adequacy and Length Velocity in Nepalese Children - the Mal-Ed Birth Cohort Study. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition - JPGN.
- 2018. Astrovirus infection and diarrhea in 8 countries. Pediatrics.
- 2017. Severely inadequate micronutrient intake among children 9-24 months in Nepal - The MAL-ED birth cohort study. Maternal & Child Nutrition. 1-10.
- 2017. Rotavirus infection and disease in a multisite birth cohort: Results from the MAL-ED study. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 305-316.
- 2017. Retrospective use of next-generation sequencing reveals the presence of Enteroviruses in acute influenza-like illness respiratory samples collected in South/South-East Asia during 2010-2013. Journal of Clinical Virology. 91-99.
- 2017. Early antibiotic exposure in low-resource settings is associated with increased weight in the first two years of life. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition - JPGN. 350-356.