- 2021. Predictable variations of the carbon sinks and atmospheric CO2 growth in a multi‐model framework. Geophysical Research Letters.
- 2020. Ocean Biogeochemical Predictions—Initialization and Limits of Predictability. Frontiers in Marine Science.
- 2020. Meridional Ocean Carbon Transport. Global Biogeochemical Cycles.
- 2019. Remineralization rate of terrestrial DOC as inferred from CO2 supersaturated coastal waters. Biogeosciences. 863-879.
- 2019. Nemo-Nordic 1.0: A NEMO-based ocean model for the Baltic and North seas - Research and operational applications. Geoscientific Model Development. 363-386.
- 2019. Loop current variability as trigger of coherent gulf stream transport anomalies. Journal of Physical Oceanography. 2115-2132.
- 2019. Changes of the overturning of a fjord-type estuary in a warmer climate, a test case in the Northern Baltic sea. Continental Shelf Research. 1-10.
- 2020. Best practices for ecological model evaluation II: Workshop Report. .
- 2020. Best practices for ecological model evaluation I : Workshop Report. .
- 2019. Biogeochemical Predictions - Initialization and Sources of Potential Predictability.
- 2019. Biogeochemical Predictions - An update from Bergen.
Popular scientific lecture
- 2020. Forecasting the Ocean - from temperature to fish.
- 2020. Ocean Biogeochemical Predictions.