- (2021). Reducing systematic errors due to deformation of organs at risk in radiotherapy. Medical Physics (Lancaster). 1-11.
- (2021). Anatomically robust proton therapy using multiple planning computed tomography scans for locally advanced prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 598-604.
- (2020). Variation in relative biological effectiveness for cognitive structures in proton therapy of pediatric brain tumors. Acta Oncologica. 1-9.
- (2020). Plan selection in proton therapy of locally advanced prostate cancer with simultaneous treatment of multiple targets. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 630-638.
- (2020). Patterns of practice for adaptive and real-time radiation therapy (POP-ART RT) part II: Offline and online plan adaption for interfractional changes. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 88-96.
- (2020). Inter-patient variations in relative biological effectiveness for cranio-spinal irradiation with protons. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- (2019). The experimental dose ranges influence the LETd dependency of the proton minimum RBE (RBEmin). Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-10.
- (2019). On-line dose-guidance to account for inter-fractional motion during proton therapy. Physics and imaging in radiation oncology (PIRO). 7-13.
- (2018). Statistical motion modelling for robust evaluation of clinically delivered accumulated dose distributions after curative radiotherapy of locally advanced prostate cancer. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 327-335.
- (2018). Exploration and application of phenomenological RBE models for proton therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-21.
- (2017). Evaluating the influence of organ motion during photon vs. proton therapy for locally advanced prostate cancer using biological models. Acta Oncologica. 839-845.
- (2017). Beam angle evaluation to improve inter-fraction motion robustness in pelvic lymph node irradiation with proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 846-852.
- (2017). A phenomenological biological dose model for proton therapy based on linear energy transfer spectra. Medical Physics (Lancaster). 2586-2594.
- (2015). A method for evaluation of proton plan robustness towards inter-fractional motion applied to pelvic lymph node irradiation. Acta Oncologica. 1643-1650.
- (2021). Neutron-based in-vivo range verification in proton therapy.
Academic literature review
- (2016). Adaptive radiotherapy strategies for pelvic tumors – a systematic review of clinical implementations. Acta Oncologica. 943-958.