- 2019. On-line dose-guidance to account for inter-fractional motion during proton therapy. Physics and imaging in radiation oncology (PIRO). 7-13.
- 2018. Statistical motion modelling for robust evaluation of clinically delivered accumulated dose distributions after curative radiotherapy of locally advanced prostate cancer. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 327-335.
- 2018. Exploration and application of phenomenological RBE models for proton therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-21.
- 2017. Evaluating the influence of organ motion during photon vs. proton therapy for locally advanced prostate cancer using biological models. Acta Oncologica. 839-845.
- 2017. Beam angle evaluation to improve inter-fraction motion robustness in pelvic lymph node irradiation with proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 846-852.
- 2017. A phenomenological biological dose model for proton therapy based on linear energy transfer spectra. Medical Physics (Lancaster). 2586-2594.
- 2015. A method for evaluation of proton plan robustness towards inter-fractional motion applied to pelvic lymph node irradiation. Acta Oncologica. 1643-1650.
Academic literature review
- 2016. Adaptive radiotherapy strategies for pelvic tumors – a systematic review of clinical implementations. 943-958.