- 2018. Antibody response to seasonal influenza vaccination in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving immunomodulatory therapy. European Journal of Neurology. 25: 527-534. doi: 10.1111/ene.13537
- 2018. Publisher Correction: Augmented CD4+ T-cell and humoral responses after repeated annual influenza vaccination with the same vaccine component A/H1N1pdm09 over 5 years. npj Vaccines. 3. doi: 10.1038/s41541-018-0081-5
- 2018. Augmented CD4+ T-cell and humoral responses after repeated annual influenza vaccination with the same vaccine component A/H1N1pdm09 over 5 years. npj Vaccines. 3. 10 pages. doi: 10.1038/s41541-018-0069-1
- 2016. Humoral, T-cell and B-cell immune responses to seasonal influenza vaccine in solid organ transplant recipients receiving anti-T cell therapies. Vaccine. 34: 3576-3583. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2016.05.021
- 2016. Live attenuated influenza vaccine in children induces b-cell responses in tonsils. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 214: 722-731. doi: 10.1093/infdis/jiw230
- 2016. Dissecting the hemagglutinin head and stalk-specific IgG antibody response in healthcare workers following pandemic H1N1 vaccination. npj Vaccines. 1. Published 2016-07-28.
- 2016. Long-term maintenance of the influenza-specific cross-reactive memory CD4+ T-cell responses following repeated annual influenza vaccination. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 215: 740-749. doi: 10.1093/infdis/jiw619
- 2015. Single dose vaccination of the ASO3-adjuvanted A (H1N1)pdm09 monovalent vaccine in health care workers elicits homologous and cross-reactive cellular and humoral responses to H1N1 strains. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics. 11: 1654-1662. doi: 10.1080/21645515.2015.1048939