His current research interests are mainly in Algorithms: Parameterized Algorithms and Kernelization, Exact (exponential time) Algorithms, Approximation, Computational Geometry, Discrete Geometry, Graph Algorithms, Optimization, Complexity
- 2020. Geometric Planar Networks on Bichromatic Points. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 79-91.
- 2019. Capacitated Covering Problems in Geometric Spaces. Discrete & Computational Geometry.
- 2019. Approximating dominating set on intersection graphs of rectangles and L-frames. Computational geometry.
- 2020. On Perturbation Resilience of Non-Uniform k-Center.
- 2020. Improved Bounds for Metric Capacitated Covering Problems.