His current research interests are mainly in Algorithms: Parameterized Algorithms and Kernelization, Exact (exponential time) Algorithms, Approximation, Computational Geometry, Discrete Geometry, Graph Algorithms, Optimization, Complexity
- (2022). Near-optimal clustering in the k-machine model. Theoretical Computer Science. 80-97.
- (2021). Parameterized Complexity of Feature Selection for Categorical Data Clustering. Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics. 14:1-14:14.
- (2021). On Perturbation Resilience of Non-uniform k-Center. Algorithmica. 13-36.
- (2021). Geometric planar networks on bichromatic collinear points. Theoretical Computer Science. 124-136.
- (2020). Geometric Planar Networks on Bichromatic Points. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 79-91.
- (2019). Capacitated Covering Problems in Geometric Spaces. Discrete & Computational Geometry.
- (2019). Approximating dominating set on intersection graphs of rectangles and L-frames. Computational geometry.
- (2021). On Coresets for Fair Clustering in Metric and Euclidean Spaces and Their Applications.
- (2021). Exact and Approximation Algorithms for Many-To-Many Point Matching in the Plane.
- (2020). On Perturbation Resilience of Non-Uniform k-Center.
- (2020). Improved Bounds for Metric Capacitated Covering Problems.