Sebastian Brun Bjørkheim
- Phone+47 55 58 86 99
- Visitor AddressChristies gate 125015 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
- (2022). Warmth and competence perceptions of key protagonists are associated with containment measures during the COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence from 35 countries. Scientific Reports. 1-15.
- (2022). Motivational factors were more important than perceived risk or optimism for compliance to infection control measures in the early stage of the COVID-19 pandemic. PLOS ONE.
- (2022). Manipulating risk of infection and appeal to public benefit increase compliance with infection control measures in a hypothetical pandemic scenario. PLOS ONE. 14 pages.
- (2021). Nordmenn stolte på myndighetenes informasjon og tiltak i starten av koronapandemien. Tidsskrift for velferdsforskning. 1-16.
Popular scientific article
- (2022). Hvilke grunner har folk til å ikke følge smitteverntiltakene? Forskersonen.no.
- (2023). Author Correction: Warmth and competence perceptions of key protagonists are associated with containment measures during the COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence from 35 countries (Scientific Reports, (2022), 12, 1, (21277), 10.1038/s41598-022-25228-9). Scientific Reports.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
Perceived Risk and Precautions during a Pandemic Outbreak (PANDRISK)