Sebastian Georg Wolf
- Visitor AddressAllégaten 41Realfagbygget5007 BergenRoom2G14c - 2141
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2022). Topography of mountain belts controlled by rheology and surface processes. Nature. 516-521.
- (2022). Links Between Faulting, Topography, and Sediment Production During Continental Rifting: Insights From Coupled Surface Process, Thermomechanical Modeling. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Solid Earth.
- (2022). Evolution of Rift Architecture and Fault Linkage During Continental Rifting: Investigating the Effects of Tectonics and Surface Processes Using Lithosphere-Scale 3D Coupled Numerical Models. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Solid Earth.
- (2021). The Role of Subduction Interface and Upper Plate Strength on Back-Arc Extension: Application to Mediterranean Back-Arc Basins. Tectonics.
- (2021). Spatio-temporal patterns of Pyrenean exhumation revealed by inverse thermo-kinematic modeling of a large thermochronologic data set. Geology. 738-742.
- (2021). Propagating uplift controls on high-elevation, low-relief landscape formation in the southeast Tibetan Plateau. Geology. 60-65.
- (2021). Growth of Collisional Orogens From Small and Cold to Large and Hot-Inferences From Geodynamic Models. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Solid Earth.
- (2020). Growth of collisional orogens from small and cold to large and hot ‐ inferences from geodynamic models. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Solid Earth.
- (2019). Mountain Building or Backarc Extension in Ocean-Continent Subduction Systems: A Function of Backarc Lithospheric Strength and Absolute Plate Velocities. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Solid Earth. 7461-7482.
- (2019). Evolving paleotopography and lithospheric flexure of the Pyrenean Orogen from 3D flexural modeling and basin analysis. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. 26-37.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)