- 2020. Adding value to a field-based course with a science communication module on local perceptions of climate change. The Bulletin of the Ecological Society of America.
- 2019. Smaller classes promote equitable student participation in STEM. BioScience. 669-680.
- 2018. Politics a “Chilly” Environment for Undergraduate Women in Norway. PS: Political Science and Politics. 653-658.
- 2020. Going high: Biodiversity and ecosystem functioning along some of the world’s most striking altitudinal gradients OR how a plant functional traits course travelled three continents and counting.
- 2018. Faculty and Student Perceptions of Course-Based Research Experiences at 78 Degrees North.
- 2018. Examining attitudes towards scientific teaching practice across culture. .
- 2020. International scientists need better support during global emergencies. Times Higher Education.
- 2018. A Culturally Competent Course‐Based Research Experience (CRE) for Graduate Students.