- (2022). Optimization and Validation of a Custom-Designed Perfusion Bioreactor for Bone Tissue Engineering: Flow Assessment and Optimal Culture Environmental Conditions. Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology. 1-19.
- (2021). Surface activation with oxygen plasma promotes osteogenesis with enhanced extracellular matrix formation in three- dimensional microporous scaffolds. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 1560-1574.
- (2021). Induction of osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells on 3D polyester-based scaffolds solely by subphysiological fluidic stimulation in a laminar flow bioreactor. Journal of Tissue Engineering. 1-17.
- (2019). Molar Bud-to-Cap Transition Is Proliferation Independent. Journal of Dental Research. 1253-1261.
- (2019). Bone-Forming Effect of a Static Magnetic Field in Rabbit Femurs. The international journal of periodontics & restorative dentistry. 259-264.
- (2020). Mechanical induction of MSC osteogenesis: To overcome concerns over chemical cell treatment.
- (2019). Plasma surface activation of polymeric biomaterials improved seeding efficiency by accelerating cell adhesion and elongation.
- (2021). Long-term low-magnitude fluid shear stress directs bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells toward osteogenic lineage.
- (2019). In-silico modelling as an expedient tool for the assessment of bioreactor-induced dynamic conditions.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Scaffolds in Periodontal Regenerative Treatment. Dental Clinics of North America. 111-130.