- 2021. Relating model bias and prediction skill in the equatorial Atlantic. Climate Dynamics.
- 2020. Regional atmospheric response to the Benguela Niñas. International Journal of Climatology. 1-15.
- 2019. Role of wind stress in driving SST biases in the tropical Atlantic. Climate Dynamics. 3481-3504.
- 2019. Influences of Lake Malawi on the spatial and diurnal variability on local precipitation. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 2795-2812.
- 2019. Frontogenesis of the Angola-Benguela Frontal Zone. Ocean Science. 83-96.
- 2018. The role of the sea surface temperature in the atmospheric seasonal cycle of the equatorial Atlantic. Climate Dynamics. 1-20.
- 2018. Insights into the Summer Diurnal Cycle over Eastern South Africa. Monthly Weather Review. 4339-4356.
- 2018. Does the Drakensberg dehydrate southwestern Africa? Journal of Arid Environments. 35-42.
- 2018. Atmospheric signature of the Agulhas current. Geophysical Research Letters. 5185-5193.
- 2018. A methodology for anomaly coupling in climate simulation. Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems. 2061-2079.
- 2017. Unique relationship between tropical rainfall and SST to the north of the Mozambique Channel in boreal winter . International Journal of Climatology. e378-e387.
- 2017. Causes of the large warm bias in the Angola–Benguela Frontal Zone in the Norwegian Earth System Model. Climate Dynamics. 1-20.
- 2016. Can reducing the incoming energy flux over the Southern Ocean in a CGCM improve its simulation of tropical climate? Geophysical Research Letters. 11,057-11,063.
- 2019. The role of model bias for prediction skill and methods to constrain it.
- 2019. Approaches to reduce model bias and improve climate predictions.
- 2018. Tropical Atlantic model error and regional projections of climate change.
- 2018. Seasonal prediction skill in the tropical Atlantic using anomaly coupling.
- 2017. Climate prediction with NorCPM.
- 2019. Ocean-atmosphere interactions in the tropical Atlantic seasonal cycle and multidecadal variability of ENSO.
- 2018. Relating model bias and prediction skill in the tropical Atlantic.
Academic literature review
- 2019. Tropical Atlantic variability: Observations and modeling. Atmosphere. 1-25.