- (2021). The polymorphism L412F in TLR3 inhibits autophagy and is a marker of severe COVID-19 in males. Autophagy.
- (2021). 21-Hydroxylase-Specific CD8+ T Cells in Autoimmune Addison’s Disease Are Restricted by HLA-A2 and HLA-C7 Molecules. Frontiers in Immunology. 12 pages.
- (2019). Identification and characterization of rare Toll-like receptor 3 variants in patients with autoimmune Addison’s disease. Journal of translational autoimmunity.
- (2019). Coexistence of congenital adrenal hyperplasia and autoimmune Addison's disease. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 1-5.
- (2016). Versatile, sensitive liquid chromatography mass spectrometry–Implementation of 10 μm OT columns suitable for small molecules, peptides and proteins. Scientific Reports. 10 pages.