- 2018. White blood cell BRCA1 promoter methylation status and ovarian cancer risk. Annals of Internal Medicine. 326-334.
- 2016. Quantitative analyses of the hepatic proteome of methylmercury-exposed Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) suggest oxidative stress-mediated effects on cellular energy metabolism. BMC Genomics. 1-15.
- 2011. Integrative Environmental Genomics of Cod (Gadus morhua): The Proteomics Approach. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A. 494-507.
- 2011. Genome-wide gene expression and proteome analysis of cod (Gadus morhua) liver after treatment with methylmecury and PCB153.
- 2012. Integrative environmental genomics of cod (Gadus morhua) reveal the mechanisms underlying MeHg- and PCB153 induced toxicity. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology A. S49-S49.
- 2010. iCod: Integrative environmental genomics of cod (Gadus morhua); the proteomics approach. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology A. S44-S44.