- 2018. Symptoms Associated With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorders in School-Aged Children Prenatally Exposed to Substances. Substance Abuse: Research and Treatment. 12. 8 pages. doi: 10.1177/1178221818765773
- 2018. Prenatal and neonatal factors predicting sleep problems in children born extremely preterm or with extremely low birthweight. Frontiers in pediatrics. 6:178: 1-9. doi: 10.3389/fped.2018.00178
- 2017. Mental health assessed by the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire for children born extremely preterm without severe disabilities at 11 years of age: a Norwegian, national population-based study. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 1-9. doi: 10.1007/s00787-017-1007-x
- 2017. Children born extremely preterm had different sleeping habits at 11 years of age and more childhood sleep problems than term-born children. Acta Paediatrica. 106: 1966-1972. doi: 10.1111/apa.13991
- 2016. Mental Health in Children Born Extremely Preterm Without Severe Neurodevelopmental Disabilities. Pediatrics. 137. doi: 10.1542/peds.2015-3002
- 2015. Minor neurodevelopmental impairments are associated with increased occurrence of ADHD symptoms in children born extremely preterm. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 24: 463-470. doi: 10.1007/s00787-014-0597-9
- 2012. Mental health among children born extremely premature: a national population based study. European psychiatry. 27. 1 pages.
- 2012. Mental health at 5 years among children born extremely preterm: a national population-based study. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 21: 583-589. doi: 10.1007/s00787-012-0298-1
Reports and theses
- 2016. Mental health among children born extremely preterm or with extremely low birth weight at preschool- and school age. A national population based study. Universitetet i Bergen.