- Phone+47 55 58 85 94
- Visitor AddressKalfarveien 31
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. Walking through life with cerebral palsy: reflections on daily walking by adults with cerebral palsy. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. 1-10.
- 2020. The impact of motor task and environmental constraints on gait patterns during treadmill walking in a fully immersive virtual environment. Gait & Posture. 243-249.
- 2020. Providers’ experiences with delivering school-based targeted prevention for adolescents with anxiety symptoms: A qualitative study. School Mental Health. 1-14.
- 2019. Sick leave assessments of workers with subjective health complaints: a cross-sectional study on differences among physicians working in occupational health care. Disability and Rehabilitation. 1-8.
- 2019. Feasibility of integrating vestibular rehabilitation and cognitive behaviour therapy for people with persistent dizziness. BMC Pilot and Feasibility Studies. 1-10.
- 2019. Efficacy of intergrating vestibular rehabilitation and cognitive behaviour therapy in persons with persistent dizziness in primary care- a study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials.
- 2018. The capacity to work puzzle: A qualitative study of physicians' assessments for patients with common mental disorders. BMC Family Practice. 14 pages.
- 2018. Sick-listed workers? expectations about and experiences with independent medical evaluation: a qualitative interview study from Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 134-141.
- 2018. Independent medical evaluation for sick-listed patients: A focus group study of GPs expectations and experiences. BMC Health Services Research. 1-7.
- 2017. The relative effect of team-based learning on motivation and learning: a self-determination theory perspective. CBE - Life Sciences Education. 1-12.
- 2017. Subjective health complaints and Illness perceptions among adults with Joint Hypermobility Syndrome/Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome HypermobilityType - a cross-sectional study. Disability and Rehabilitation. 333-340.
- 2017. Protocol for the effect evaluation of independent medical evaluation after six months sick leave: a randomized controlled trial of independent medical evaluation versus treatment as usual in Norway. BMC Public Health. 1-6.
- 2017. Independent medical evaluation for sick-listed workers in Norway: A focus group study of the experience of IME doctors. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 70-77.
- 2017. How do occupational rehabilitation clinicians approach participants on long-term sick leave in order to facilitate return to work? - A focus group study. BMC Health Services Research. 13 pages.
- 2017. Higher drop in speed during a repeated sprint test in soccer players reporting former hamstring strain injury. Frontiers in Physiology. 1-8.
- 2017. Beoordeling van arbeidsongeschiktheid bij SOLK. (Physicians’ assessments of work capacity in patients with SHC: comparison between five European countries). Nederlandsch tijdschrift voor geneeskunde.
- 2017. Are there patient-related factors that influence sickness certification in patients with severe subjective health complaints? A cross-sectional exploratory study from different European countries. BMJ Open. 8 pages.
- 2016. Shoulder function, pain and health related quality of life in adults with joint hypermobility syndrome/Ehlers-Danlos syndrome-hypermobility type. Disability and Rehabilitation. 1382-1390.
- 2016. Physicians' assessments of work capacity in patients with severe subjective health complaints: a cross-sectional study on differences between five European countries. BMJ Open.
- 2016. Correspondence in Stakeholder Assessment of Health, Work Capacity and Sick Leave in Workers with Comorbid Subjective Health Complaints? A Video Vignette Study. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. 340-349.
- 2015. GPs' negotiation strategies regarding sick leave for subjective health complaints. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 40-46.
- 2014. Functioning, coping and work status three years after participating in an interdisciplinary, occupational rehabilitation program. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 425-433.
- 2013. Sick-leave decisions for patients with severe subjective health complaints presenting in primary care: A cross-sectional study in Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 227-234.
- 2012. Diagnoses of Patients with Severe Subjective Health Complaints in Scandinavia: A Cross Sectional Study. ISRN Public Health. 9 pages.
- 2011. Why are general practitioners reluctant to enrol patients into a RCT on sick leave? A qualitative study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 888-893.
- 2011. What Facilitates Return to Work? Patients Experiences 3 Years After Occupational Rehabilitation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. 573-581.
- 2011. Subjective health complaints in individuals with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome: A questionnaire study. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 720-724.
- 2011. Considerations made by the general practitioner when dealing with sick-listing of patients suffering from subjective and composite health complaints. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 7-12.
- 2009. No effect on gait function of progressive resistance exercise in adults with cerebral palsy a single blind randomized controlled trial. Advances in Physiotherapy. 227-233.
- 2018. Forsøk med ny medisinsk vurdering (NMV) etter seks måneders sykmelding : sluttrapport. .
- 2016. Effektevaluering av ny medisinsk vurdering (NMV) etter seks måneders sykmelding : underveisrapport. .
- 2010. Hvor trykker skoen? Sykefraværsoppfølging i Norge 2009 - Raskere tilbake. .
- 2019. Independent medical evaluations - an effective way to promote return to work in Norway.
- 2019. Immediate gait adaptation from walking on a treadmill to walking on a treadmill in a fully immersive virtual environment.
- 2019. Dual task during treadmill walking in a fully immersive virtual environment.
- 2018. Cross country sit skiing - A kinematic case study.
- 2018. A Self-Determination Theory approach to understanding the motivational dynamics of Team-Based Learning.
- 2016. Workshop: Team-based learning: en aktuell metode for bibliotekenes undervisning?
- 2016. Sick leave for patients with many health complaints?
- 2016. Protocol for Effect Evaluation of Independent Medical Evaluation in Norway.
- 2016. Independent medical examinations, Sick leave and Return to work: International perspectives?
- 2016. An international comparison of physicians’ assessments of work capacity in patients with severe subjective health complaints.
- 2014. Utarbeidelse av norsk versjon av «Forgotten Joint Score».
Reader opinion piece
- 2014. Hva med kunnskapsbasert praksis? Fysioterapeuten. 2 pages.
Popular scientific article
- 2019. Kan man forbedre gange ved å gå i en virtuell verden? . Norsk idrettsmedisin.
- 2017. Har virkelig ikke arbeid noe med helse å gjøre? Forskning.no.
- 2016. Når livet blir en karusell du ikke kommer deg av. http://innsikt.bt.no.
- 2016. Burde fastlegen være mer som Snåsamannen? http://innsikt.bt.no.
- 2013. Kamp om fastlegers oppmerksomhet. Dagens medisin.
- 2013. En følelse av utmattelse. Fysioterapeuten. 30-31.
- 2013. Sick leave for patients with severe subjective health complaints. Challenges in general practice.
- 2019. Handballstjerna håpar ny mensenforsking kan gi svar på kva som gjekk gale.
- 2012. The diagnosis of patients with severe subjective health complaints depends on whom the patient sees. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 494-494.
- 2010. CONSIDERATIONS MADE BY GENERAL PRACTITIONERS WHEN DEALING WITH SICK-LISTING OF PATIENTS SUFFERING FROM MEDICALLY UNEXPLAINED CONDITIONS. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine. 279-279.
- 2015. Relationships between different physical factors in male soccer players .
- 2012. Work status, health and functioning three years after participation in an interdisciplinary occupational rehabilitation program.
- 2011. Why are general practitioners reluctant to enrol patients into a randomized controlled trial on sick leave?
- 2011. Considerations made by the general practitioner when dealing with sick-listing of patients suffering from subjective and composite health complaints.
Academic literature review
- 2017. Left vocal cord paralysis after patent ductus arteriosus ligation: A systematic review. 74-85.
- 2016. Leger i primærhelsetjenesten sine holdninger til og erfaringer med sykmelding og sykefraværsoppfølging : en scoping-oversikt. 148-178.
- 2016. A systematic review and meta-analysis: Prevalence and consequences of left recurrent laryngeal nerve paresis following surgical ligation of patent ductus arteriosus in extremely premature infants. PROSPERO 2016:CRD42016029921 Available from http://www.crd.york.ac.uk/PROSPERO_REBRANDING/display_record.asp?ID=CRD42016029921.
- 2014. Hjerneslag og speilterapi. 16-20.
- 2013. Systematic review of active workplace interventions to reduce sickness absence. 7-16.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2017. En internasjonal sammenligning av legers vurdering av arbeidsevne hos pasienter med alvorlige subjektive helseplager. Ramazzini: norsk tidsskrift for arbeids- og miljømedisin. 6-10.