Silje Mari Mo
- Phone+47 55 58 52 42
- Visitor AddressParkveien 9Ida Bloms hus5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
Silje Mari Mo is senior executive officer in the shared administration of the Centre for Women's and Gender Research (SKOK) and the Centre for the Study of the Sciences and the Humanities (SVT).
Her responsibilities include:
- Ordering, reception of goods and invoice processing
- Shipping, mail processing, contact for the university's archive and library
- Reception of new employees and guests
- Event support: includes responsibility for booking catering, meeting rooms and accommodation for courses, conferences and seminars
- Responsible for room bookings, phones and access cards
- Planning and implementation of activities for a good work environment for employees and students
- Participation in administrative networks
She also has a part-time position as a research assistant.
Previously, Silje has acted as a teaching assistant at SKOK for the KVIK101 course, where she held seminars for the students, and as a research assistant at SVT.
Silje has a Master in Global Development, specialising in gender development. She wrote her thesis focusing on the BirthStrike movement and childfreedom as climate action. Her background is in gender studies, where she specialised in cultural studies and wrote her bachelor thesis focusing on online reactions to depictions of male rape in the tv series Outlander.