- (2020). Mass cytometry analysis of blood immune cells from psoriasis patients on biological therapy. European Journal of Immunology. 694-702.
- (2019). Single cell based phosphorylation profiling identifies alterations in toll-like receptor 7 and 9 signaling in patients with primary sjogren's syndrome. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-18.
- (2018). Serum cytokine measurements and biological therapy of psoriasis - Prospects for personalized treatment? Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 1-7.
- (2018). Phosphorylation of intracellular signaling molecules in peripheral blood cells from psoriasis patients on originator or biosimilar infliximab. British Journal of Dermatology. 371-380.
- (2017). Assays for Infliximab Drug Levels and Antibodies: A Matter of Scales and Categories. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 165-170.
- (2019). Systemic inflammation in psoriasis: Circulating immune cells and cytokines.