- 2021. Sensory and Chemical Properties of Protein Hydrolysates Based on Mackerel (Scomber scombrus) and Salmon (Salmo salar) Side Stream Materials. Journal of Aquatic Food Product Technology. 176-187.
- 2021. Emulsion and Surface-Active Properties of Fish Solubles Based on Direct Extraction and after Hydrolysis of Atlantic Cod and Atlantic Salmon Backbones. Foods. 1-13.
- 2020. Sensory Assessment of Fish and Chicken Protein Hydrolysates. Evaluation of NMR Metabolomics Profiling as a New Prediction Tool. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 3881-3890.
- 2019. Application of nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) to assess the development of flavor attributes during enzymatic protein hydrolysis.
- 2021. Sensory and physicochemical properties of enzymatisk protein hydrolysates. Influence of raw material, protease, and downstream processing.
- 2019. Taste-neutral proteins from mackerel.