Metabolism, nutrition, adipose tissue, type 2 diabetes, gene regulation, genetics/genomics
- 2018. IRX5 regulates adipocyte amyloid precursor protein and mitochondrial respiration in obesity. International Journal of Obesity. doi: 10.1038/s41366-018-0275-y
- 2017. Nutrition, health and chronic diseases. Indremedisineren. 2. 16-18.
- 2017. Visceral adiposity and metabolic syndrome after very high-fat and low-fat isocaloric diets: A randomized controlled trial. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 105: 85-99. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.115.123463
- 2015. FTO obesity variant circuitry and adipocyte browning in humans. New England Journal of Medicine. 373: 895-907. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa1502214
- 2015. The active tamoxifen metabolite endoxifen (4OHNDtam) strongly down-regulates cytokeratin 6 (CK6) in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. PLoS ONE. 10. 19 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0122339
- 2015. COL6A3 is regulated by leptin in human adipose tissue and reduced in obesity. Endocrinology. 156: 134-146. doi: 10.1210/en.2014-1042
- 2014. Leveraging cross- species transcription factor binding site patterns: from diabetes risk loci to disease mechanisms. Cell. 156: 343-358. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2013.10.058
- 2014. Weight cycling promotes fat gain and altered clock gene expression in adipose tissue in C57BL/6J mice. American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. 306: E210-E224. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.00188.2013
- 2014. COL6A3 expression in adipocytes associates with insulin resistance and depends on PPARγ and adipocyte size. Obesity. 22: 1807-1813. doi: 10.1002/oby.20758
- 2014. ASC-1, PAT2, and P2RX5 are cell surface markers for white, beige, and brown adipocytes. Science Translational Medicine. 6. Published 2014-06-30. doi: 10.1126/scitranslmed.3008490
- 2013. Downregulation of steroid receptor coactivator-2 modulates estrogen-responsive genes and stimulates proliferation of MCF-7 breast cancer cells. PLoS ONE. 8. 10 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0070096
- 2013. Changes in adipose glucocorticoid metabolism before and after bariatric surgery assessed by direct hormone measurements. Obesity. 21: 2495-2503. doi: 10.1002/oby.20449
- 2012. The nuclear receptors NUR77, NURR1 and NOR1 in obesity and during fat loss. International Journal of Obesity. 36: 1195-1202. doi: 10.1038/ijo.2011.240
- 2011. Primary hyperparathyroidism influences the expression of inflammatory and metabolic genes in adipose tissue. PLoS ONE. 6. 10 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0020481
- 2011. Tissue-specific effects of bariatric surgery including mitochondrial function. International Journal of Obesity. 2011: 435245. doi: 10.1155/2011/435245
- 2010. From stress response to developmental processes in abdominal subcutaneous adipose tissue after bariatric surgery. Endocrine journal. 57: S429-S429.
- 2010. Switch from stress response to homeobox transcription factors in adipose tissue after profound fat loss. PLoS ONE. 5. 12 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0011033
- 2010. cAMP-mediated regulation of HNF-4 alpha depends on the level of coactivator PGC-1 alpha. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. Molecular Cell Research. 1803: 1013-1019. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamcr.2010.05.008
- 2010. Gene Expression Profile of Nuclear Receptors and Coregulators in Adipose Tissues in Morbid Obesity and after Profound Fat Loss. Endocrine reviews. 31. 1 pages.
- 2011. Transcriptomics of adipose tissue – Integrative search for obesity candidate genes. University of Bergen.
- 2007. Role of cAMP/PKA in Regulation of GRIP1- and PGC1a-Mediated Coactivation of Nuclear Receptor HNF4a. 61 pages.
- 2006. Role of cAMP/PKA in Regulation of GRIP1- and PGC1alpha-Mediated Coactivation of Nuclear Receptor HNF4Alpha. Institutt for indremedisin. Universitetet i Bergen, Universitetet i Bergen. 61 pages.
- 2011. Steroid Receptor Coactivators and Endocrine Treatment in Breast Cancer. 2, pages 35-66. In:
- 2011. Nuclear Receptors. Nova Science Publishers, Inc.. 174 pages. ISBN: 978-1-61209-980-4.
+47 55 57 64 07
+47 94 30 86 37
Drug/nutrition - gene interactions
Adipocyte genes and energy metabolism
Adipose tissue function and type 2 diabetes