- 2019. Residential surrounding greenspace and age at menopause: A 20-year European study (ECRHS). Environment International. 1-7.
- 2019. Exogenous female sex steroids may reduce lung ageing after menopause: A 20-year follow-up study of a general population sample (ECRHS). Maturitas. 29-34.
- 2019. Drug monitoring of tamoxifen metabolites predicts vaginal dryness and verifies a low discontinuation rate from the Norwegian Prescription Database. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 185-195.
- 2019. Circulating antimullerian hormone and steroid hormone levels remain high in pregnant women with polycystic ovary syndrome at term. Fertility and Sterility. 588-596.e1.
- 2017. Serum concentrations of active tamoxifen metabolites predict long-term survival in adjuvantly treated breast cancer patients. Breast Cancer Research.
- 2017. Ratios of one-carbon metabolites are functional markers of B-vitamin status in a Norwegian coronary angiography screening cohort. Journal of Nutrition. 1167-1173.
- 2017. Menopause is associated with accelerated lung function decline. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 1058-1065.
- 2016. Menopause as a predictor of new-onset asthma: A longitudinal Northern European population study. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 50-57.e6.
- 2015. Circulating B-vitamins and smoking habits are associated with serum polyunsaturated fatty acids in patients with suspected coronary heart disease: A cross-sectional study. PLOS ONE. 14 pages.
- 2015. Circadian hormone profiles and insulin sensitivity in patients with Addison's disease: a comparison of continuous subcutaneous hydrocortisone infusion with conventional glucocorticoid replacement therapy. Clinical Endocrinology. 28-35.
- 2014. Vitamins B2 and B6 as determinants of kynurenines and related markers of interferon-gamma-mediated immune activation in the community-based Hordaland health study. British Journal of Nutrition. 1065-1072.
- 2013. North-south gradients in plasma concentrations of B-vitamins and other components of one-carbon metabolism in Western Europe: results from the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC) Study. British Journal of Nutrition. 363-374.
- 2013. Multisteroid LC-MS/MS assay for glucocorticoids and androgens, and its application in Addison’s disease. Endocrine Connections. 125-136.
- 2012. The effects of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors on platelet function in whole blood and platelet concentrates. Platelets. 299-308.
- 2012. Kinetic modeling of storage ffects on biomarkers related to B vitamin status and one-carbon metabolism. Clinical Chemistry. 402-410.
- 2011. Grapefruit juice and licorice increase cortisol availability in patients with Addison's disease. European Journal of Endocrinology. 761-769.
- 2010. Vitamins B2 and B6 and Genetic Polymorphisms Related to One-Carbon Metabolism as Risk Factors for Gastric Adenocarcinoma in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. 28-38.
- 2010. Seasonal and age-related differences in serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D, 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D and parathyroid hormone in patients from Western Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. 281-286.
- 2010. Plasma vitamins B2, B6, and B12, and related genetic variants as predictors of colorectal cancer risk. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. 2549-2561.
- 2010. Long- and short-term effects of tobacco smoking on circulating concentrations of B vitamins. Clinical Chemistry. 755-763.
- 2010. Analytical Recovery of Folate and Its Degradation Products in Human Serum Stored at-25 degrees C for up to 29 Years. Journal of Nutrition. 522-526.
- 2009. Quantitative profiling of biomarkers related to B-vitamin status, tryptophan metabolism and inflammation in human plasma by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry. 1371-1379.
- 2009. Analytical Recovery of Folate Degradation Products Formed in Human Serum and Plasma at Room Temperature. Journal of Nutrition. 1415-1418.
- 2007. The methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase 677C -> T polymorphism as a modulator of a B vitamin network with major effects on homocysteine metabolism. American Journal of Human Genetics. 846-855.
- 2007. Quantitative profiling of folate and one-carbon metabolism in large-scale epidemiological studies by mass spectrometry. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. 1737-1745.
- 2007. Plasma vitamin B-6 forms and their relation to transsulfuration metabolites in a large, population-based study. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 131-138.
- 2007. Modulation of the homocysteine-betaine relationship by methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase 677 C-> T genotypes and B-vitamin status in a large-scale epidemiological study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1535-1541.
- 2005. Multianalyte quantification of vitamin B-6 and B-2 species in the nanomolar range in human plasma by liquid chromatography - Tandem mass spectrometry. Clinical Chemistry. 1206-1216.
- 2005. Betaine: a key modulator of one-carbon metabolism and homocysteine status. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. 1069-1075.
- 2004. Phenotypic expression of the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase 677C->T polymorphism and flavine cofactor availability in thyroid dysfunction. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1050-1057.
- 2000. Riboflavin as a determinant og plasma total homocysteine: effect modification by the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase C677T polymorphism. Clinical Chemistry. 1065-1071.
- 1999. Quantification of riboflavin, flavin mononucleotide, and flavin adenine dinucleotide in human plasma by capillary electrophoresis and laser-induced fluorescence detection. Clinical Chemistry. 862-868.
- 2007. A high-throughput method for quantification of riboflavin, vitamin B6 forms, related metabolites and inflammation markers in human plasma by HPLC-MS/MS.
- 2005. B vitamins as determinants of plasma homocysteine in subjects with different MTHFR 677C>T genotypes.
- 2004. Riboflavin, FMN and FAD in plasma and erythrocytes: data assessment.
- 2008. Homocysteine and folate status in an era of folic acid fortification: Balancing benefits, risks, and B-vitamins. Clinical Chemistry. 779-781.
- 2005. Assessment of Riboflavin Status in Humans: Method Development and Clinical Studies.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2004. Riboflavin and methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase. 7 pages.
Academic literature review
- 2007. Review: Quantitative profiling of folate and one-carbon metabolism in large-scale epidemiological studies by mass spectrometry. 1737-1745.