MET 102: Methods in Social Sciences (Spring 2022)
SAMPOL 106: Political Institutions in Established Democracies (Spring 2020)
- (2022). Comparing population view´s on state responsibility for children in vulnerable situations – the role of institutional context and socio-demographic characteristics. Journal of Public Child Welfare. 1-22.
- (2020). The role of welfare regimes in the relationship between childhood economic stress and adult health: a multilevel study of 20 European countries. SSM - Population Health. 1-9.
- (2020). Adoption or public care? Views on adoption as a child protection measure. Tidsskrift for samfunnsforskning. 124-139.
- (2019). Mot et Barneperspektiv i Barnevernet: En studie av implementeringen av programmet Mitt Liv Barnevern . .
- (2020). The gender pay gap: the role of wage-setting institutions and minimum wage policy.
- (2019). Labour market policy and inequality.
- (2018). Child’s best interest principle.
- (2018). Changing the system from within: influencing front level practice and politicians’ mindset.