Siri Hansen Pedersen
- Phone+47 55 58 24 66
- Visitor AddressChristies gate 155007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
Researcher at the research project "Bringing in the state: The politics of wage regulation and low-wage employment".
- (2022). Comparing population view´s on state responsibility for children in vulnerable situations – the role of institutional context and socio-demographic characteristics. Journal of Public Child Welfare. 1-22.
- (2020). The role of welfare regimes in the relationship between childhood economic stress and adult health: a multilevel study of 20 European countries. SSM - Population Health. 1-9.
- (2020). Adoption or public care? Views on adoption as a child protection measure. Tidsskrift for samfunnsforskning. 124-139.
- (2019). Mot et Barneperspektiv i Barnevernet: En studie av implementeringen av programmet Mitt Liv Barnevern . .
- (2020). The gender pay gap: the role of wage-setting institutions and minimum wage policy.
- (2019). Labour market policy and inequality.
- (2018). Child’s best interest principle.
- (2018). Changing the system from within: influencing front level practice and politicians’ mindset.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
Affiliated to the reaserch group challenges in advanced democracies at the department of comparative politics
Fields of competence